Tiny Tiny ruderalis

Tatva-2

Here is a ruderalis I am growing in a small light box using a 50w fluorescent bulb.

JVL-Tiny_Dancer.jpg

Cute huh?

There might be enough to get me high for a month once its finished. I'm not going to be the local dealer, but still ... -you gotta love her for trying.

This is my smallest to date. I just finished growing another ruderalis that gave me about 3 months worth of smoke (I have 1 bowl every evening). Fairly heady. That one was about 20cm tall.

I hope some of you might be wondering about stealth grows and size. It was a concern for me when I started. It has worked out well for me. I grow for my own consumption only.

Excellent, I would also like to know where you got the seeds. Stealth is a big issue for me, and a plant like that would be perfect for my needs.

Thanks for the feedback guys/girls

The seeds were from The Attitude Seedbank (I think they are a sponsor here).

The package I got was the autoflowering lowryder mix. Because they are a mix I cannot tell which strain this seed is. I could guess, but your guesses would be just as good.

I used a passive hydroponic system. It was really, really simple to do and meant that there was no watering. Essentially I left the plant alone for a couple of months. Just placed it under the light and walked away. 2 moths later ... :D

If you want more info, let me know.

Cheers

^ Absolutely. I know zero about hydroponics, so could you give a list of your materials/procedures? I'm really excited about this, I've been working on a computer case grow box and a plant like that would be perfect.

How much does the plant smell? I'll do what I can trying to smell-proof the case, but I'm in a situation where the smell of the plant could be a real killer.

MrGrunge, are you trying to grow in your dorm room?! That's crazy! but if you can get that computer case to work it would be awesome to grow one of these little plants in there..I might have to try the same thing..

:clap: I am bookmarking this for all the... What is the smallest Cannabis plant I can grow in my grow space :scratchinghead:? Questions! Classic, Thank you for sharing,...Tatva-2 :peace:

MrGrunge, are you trying to grow in your dorm room?! That's crazy! but if you can get that computer case to work it would be awesome to grow one of these little plants in there..I might have to try the same thing..

lol, probably not. But if I leave it at my house, I need to be 100% sure that {it} won't be discovered while I'm away.

lol, probably not. But if I leave it at my house, I need to be 100% sure that it won't be discovered while I'm away.

Lol, DoctorCatface should just grow for us. Not like he does anything all day, and the closet in his bedroom is PERFECT. We could fit like 4 of these computer boxes in there.

Sorry to not reply quickly.

Been enjoying harvest season haha.

I'm sure you'll understand.

Here is a pic that might help.

JVL-Tiny_Dancer-021.jpg

I have used a large softdrink container.

Cut and invert the top.

Rope (a wick) runs from the grow medium to the reservoir.

I used miracle-grow in the reservoir, but that is probably not the best choice. I don't have access to hydro stuff.

The plant will draw from the wick. There is no need to water for about 2 months. All you need is light.

That sounds amazing, I wish I could see the picture! I'm definitely bookmarking this too.

Did you have anything rigged up to conceal the smell?

As for smell. With the small plant you see in this picture, smell was minimal, but could be noticed. My other auto-flower had a stronger odor.

I grew basil and dill with my plants to mask the smell. This helped, along with few people around here knowing what the was, or even knowing about dill.

Thanks for fixing the picture, 420 Girl :)

That's pretty cool looking, I definitely want to try this sometime in the future, Tatva. If you do it again, you should consider making a grow journal because I'm sure many others would be interested in how you do this

A smoke report would also be nice. I know that Lowryder has been shunned by some in the growing community for it's relatively low potency (I heard 10-15% THC), so I've been a bit wary in committing to that over some other autoflower strains.

Yeah, but it's hella cheaper than actually buying from our guys. I think when I have a house I'll get a hidden bookcase door in my basement for my growroom and stealth won't be a problem no more!

Smoke report:

Yeah, well I'm not too sure how much help I can be on that one.

I haven't experienced really high end MJ . I'm old enough to remember Panama Red, Colombian, Acapulco Gold, but I think the new new stuff is stronger.

I have grown two ruders. The first one was 20cm tall and is a good strong head high on one toke.

The small one featured here is just finishing drying out. Has good flavor but does not hit as hard. But, I also think anyone would be happy enough with it. I fully realize it is a compromise. I would love a big plant center and square in my living-room.

This particular Asian country is freaky about the stuff, so stealth grows with ruders work very well for me. Many advantages-smaller plant = less odor. And 420:cool:

But I am sure it is no blueberry, bubblegum, or any of the other buds I would just love to try.

my son suggested using some sort of wick method for watering and i've considering trying it , but now i know that i will ..
after all , we all like cute girls !!

I used to grow Lowryders too and once had a tiny one exactly like that in a large pot along with about 5 other normal sized ones (12" or so) all in the same medium (soil)

I absolutely loved growing those little Lowryders and found them to have some of the sweetest tasting bud I've ever smoked in my life and the high was very clean and uplifting with really decent potency as well. The best part was the 8 weeks from seed to harvest under 24/7 light cycle so there's very little maintenance. The only draw back(s) I found was the small yield but with a plant that only get's to be around 12" tall at best, that's to be expected, plus they're impossible to clone.

I'd totally recommend these little plants to anyone looking for a stealth grow. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom