Ruderalis: What to do?

I could say I have been to Dubai and picked up a gold bar but it could really be a chocolate covered bar lol pictures doesn't really prove anything mate, in this day an age it's all about proof and data, otherwise you may as well just whistle on the wind, ask a few growers on here to grow a few out and compare, sure lots of individual breeders started like that with one or two being those sponsors in sure if it.
yeah I feel you. I will grow one then

yeah thats the goal it will support my claims

Genetic testing will support your claim

Growing a few may get peeps here interested in the seeds

But honestly...I'd give up hope on a seedbank buying them

Strainly may be yer only option

Yeah I think also bro . well, we might have a pure ruderalis seed bank next year who knows ^_^

Problem with that....just home breeders will be interested, that's a very small market

I do a lot of breeding, autos I use are because, mainly color only. I don't breed autos for autos purposes beside a couple strains for fem seeds, again, for their color

Problem with that....just home breeders will be interested, that's a very small market

I do a lot of breeding, autos I use are because, mainly color only. I don't breed autos for autos purposes beside a couple strains for fem seeds, again, for their color
Exactly. you see, everyone has their own reasons why they absolutely want the pure genetic. Yours is about the color, others its about the size because they are in an appartment , others its because they wanna have a purer form out of heavily modified strains etc etc. The goal is just to make it available for anybody with the "real" stuff. paradoxal believe me lol

Just another example of jumping before you've looked. You thought you had the hookup to make a bunch of money off some wild Cannabis seeds.

If anyone is going to buy your seeds it's another person with that jump before they look attitude. Find some pumped up mids breeder from Instagram. Might be able to unload them on him.

25% THC and 20% CDB? Anyone on the planet would buy those seeds. Who ever told you that shit is blowing smoke up your ass. Sorry dude a strain like that does not grow in the wild. It hasn't even been bred in captivity with CBD and THC strains. Let alone a auto flower.
No bro. read carefully. I said the BREEDERS can come up with those kind of plants. Never said the Ruderalis are at 20% originally. I was talking about genetic engineering. And guys I got an answer from a good seedbank. It sucks lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-02-17-27-23.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-02-17-27-23.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 63
I do think if the most advanced breeders in the world who literally climb mountains and arrive by helicopter can get those specific seeds I feel it's highly unlikely you found them, not saying your lying I just think who ever may of told you about them in the first place may of been telling a little fib somewhere down the line lol.

Do you or can you not get photos of those plants you said?

I do think if the most advanced breeders in the world who literally climb mountains and arrive by helicopter can get those specific seeds I feel it's highly unlikely you found them, not saying your lying I just think who ever may of told you about them in the first place may of been telling a little fib somewhere down the line lol.

Do you or can you not get photos of those plants you said?
of course. but what youre basically telling me is that I never went there. I have the pictures and the stamps in the passport plus of course the seeds. Guys. Im a damn 34 years old legionnaire parachutiste. Not some random dude who saw some shit on TV ;)

So you have a bag of seeds and a passport stamp. Cool story. Doesn't prove what's in the the bag isn't oregano.

People buy new genetics from folks that have a reputation of breeding fire plants. Not the guy standing in the parking lot with a backpack. Your backpack is shady af legionaries pin or not.

A sample atleast would go a long ways. Lab testing of multiple plants would go further. DNA testing to go along with it would be best.

You certainly sound like someone that heard greenrush and jumped on the first wagon rolling through.

Your seeds may be real but your words alone will never convince anyone of that is the point.

So you have a bag of seeds and a passport stamp. Cool story. Doesn't prove what's in the the bag isn't oregano.

People buy new genetics from folks that have a reputation of breeding fire plants. Not the guy standing in the parking lot with a backpack. Your backpack is shady af legionaries pin or not.

A sample atleast would go a long ways. Lab testing of multiple plants would go further. DNA testing to go along with it would be best.

You certainly sound like someone that heard greenrush and jumped on the first wagon rolling through.

Your seeds may be real but your words alone will never convince anyone of that is the point.
And thats exactly why Im planning on going step by step. I came here asking what to do, wich seedbank could vet them etc etc. Except 2-3 open minded people who said "if this is real you can try this option or this option", all the rest of your are calling me shady when in fact Ive NEVER pressured someone to buy them. I've explained my point of view why I believed those are extremely rare and Ive shared my concerns ehy not a single seedbank were sourcing the "real" stuff. I have not invented anything when I said we are getting screwed by companies online who put a certification stamp on their webpage when in fact they are just taking our money and keeping us from experimenting ourselves. I am not here to convince. I can answer questions of course we are all buds here. I came here to look for help and of course sharing some insight on the future .

Back
Top Bottom