UVB / Reptile Floro's Must See!

Re: UVB / Reptile FLoro's MUST SEE !

DIGI00019.JPG

What im currently using for my grow, along with my other CFL's.

DIGI00063.JPG

i am a dial up dinosaur and don't bother with you tube

care to tell me more about the bulb the numbers on the box
lumens wave length etc

i am a dial up dinosaur and don't bother with you tube

care to tell me more about the bulb the numbers on the box
lumens wave length etc

LOL, damn man they still make/allow dial-up ?

at least get wireless, thats faster then dial-up...

But you would have to see the video, cuz the man goes into too much detail shit, that i have no idea what he is talking about, but to make it long story short. The UV light spectrum helps boost the THC on the plant when its in flowering, and makes it more potent..

The UV spectrum is actually brighter then CFL's, and its more closer to the actual sun light. Thats why u suppose to where glasses at times if you're in contact with alot of UVB-A Lights...

He said, it is possbile to grow with nothing but UV-B-A lights throughout the growth, but its mainly a ADD-ON "Light" to your growth to boost the THC while flowering.

The numbers (10.0 % 5.0) on the box means how much wave light & how far its going/comming from the bulb.

Basically 10.0 would be the highest and the best to use.

But you would have to see the video, cuz the man goes into too much detail shit, that i have no idea what he is talking about

Jeeze, you aren't kidding! I made it further than what I thought I would.

Cool info.

Jeeze, you aren't kidding! I made it further than what I thought I would.

Cool info.

HAHA, yo the funny thing is, he was high at the same time. And he was still on point of whatever he was talking about..lol

I usually do that sometimes too...talking about something and really getting deep into it like i never did before if i were sober.

But you would have to see the video, cuz the man goes into too much detail shit, that i have no idea what he is talking about, but to make it long story short. The UV light spectrum helps boost the THC on the plant when its in flowering, and makes it more potent..

The UV spectrum is actually brighter then CFL's, and its more closer to the actual sun light. Thats why u suppose to where glasses at times if you're in contact with alot of UVB-A Lights...

He said, it is possbile to grow with nothing but UV-B-A lights throughout the growth, but its mainly a ADD-ON "Light" to your growth to boost the THC while flowering.

The numbers (10.0 % 5.0) on the box means how much wave light & how far its going/comming from the bulb.

Basically 10.0 would be the highest and the best to use.

that's a dangerous thing to say. why? because you just said you have no idea what he's talking about, but you're willing to follow a conclusion that he made based on what empirical evidence (that's the kind that matters - observational)?

i hope not too many people run out to buy UV lights for their grow. why? because you don't know how efficacious it is, if at all. yes it might help, and you could try, but what's the wattage of that bulb, 10 watts? 20? i hope you realize that the energy penetration of a low wattage light source might effectively negate any benefits that it might have by being there in the first place.

i havent seen any solid research on UV light and THC potency -- lots of paper talk, colorful images and anecdotal evidence don't mean that something works or is effective.

this comes straight down to critical thinking. i know it's nice to want to add a pretty blue light on top of your plants and hope they'll be more thc-laden or have a higher thc-potency, but really, it's not quite that simple. just one experiment that gets negative results from UV is enough to call it into question.

i had to interject.
just because some guy on a video tells you something doesnt mean its going to work for you. maybe save yourself a few bucks too.

<3dj.bath

Back
Top Bottom