2 x Mars Hydro II 400 vs. 1 x Mars Hydro II 900

tr15

Hi all,

been reading the forums and journals for a while and decided to join up today.
Was hoping some of you might be able to help me with a question about mars hydro leds.

I have a 5x5ft tent but want to maintain 2x5ft clear so I can get inside to work, so I basically have a 5x3 usable space.

I'm planning a scrog and wanted some input on what you guys and girls thought would typically yield higher: a 5x2.5 scrog with 2 x Mars Hydro II 400 (which has light coverage of 2.5ft in flowering), or a 3.5x3 scrog with a single Mars Hydro 900 (which has light coverage of 3.5ft in flowering)?

Sorry if this sounds a bit of a newb question, I'm just starting to learn.

Thanks.

Definitely do a scrog screen with an led.... Scrog screens produce more under any light.... Once you do a proper scrog, you'll never grow any other way..... Can't speak for Mars lights, my only grow with led was a DS 200, 185 watts. Small 2'x1.5' screen... At the moment, I have 3, [almost finished] different strains, in scrog screens in my current grow.....

Definitely do a scrog screen with an led.... Scrog screens produce more under any light.... Once you do a proper scrog, you'll never grow any other way..... Can't speak for Mars lights, my only grow with led was a DS 200, 185 watts. Small 2'x1.5' screen... At the moment, I have 3, [almost finished] different strains, in scrog screens in my current grow.....

Yeah, will definately be doing a scrog.
Just had a look at some of your pics. Some nice ladies there!

Thanks Sara. Did try to send you a msg to ask your thoughts on it but couldn't because of my post count.
Appreciate the advice.

Hello Sarah,

My name is Joshua and I am attempting to get the most coverage out of 1200-1400 dollars. What would you recommend?

I requested a quote from a different salesperson and was quoted higher than the price I was given directly through your website; I did enter a discount code that I found.

I am ready to finalize a purchase if you could be so kind as to let me know what you would recommend.

I am currently leaning towards the reflector series though I am fascinated with the all Mars 2 1600 flower spectrum light.

Any help that you can offer would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration and have a peaceful day.

Joshua

Back
Top Bottom