Mars II 900 vegatative/bloom switches

crownjohn

Just started with this LED and have in the past had my plants on a staggered schedule so that harvest every few weeks. With this new light is it okay to have both vegatative and bloom switches both on if I am looking for growth and bud?

I've ran with both lights on from day 1 on an 18/6 schedule. No problems with early flowering and plants stayed under 2ft like I wanted.

Hi Sascwatch,

Thanks for the reply. Not a lot of info out there about the 2 swithches. The strains I am growing usually preflower at about 3 weeks after they have had some time to get some size to them. At 2 weeks, they were too small to amount to much.

Well, with my old style Mars LED, I can't switch, it's just full on full spec...one is right under 2ft and the other 2 are right at 32 inches...the 2 ft one is short because I topped at the wrong place so I topped again so it lost one of it's top nods.

IMG_140129.JPG

IMG_140530.JPG

Hi Schtiggy,:circle-of-love:
Usually it is ok to turn on both switches,but if your girls didn't react well, you may just turn on VGE switch,a few weeks later turn on the bloom switch.And then check out how your girls react.Hope you will find a solution your girls.:cheer:
Hi Sara,

I am running autos. On my last run I used the grow and bloom lights, (all on) and my autos began to flower at 14 days. They ended up being tiny. This run, I turned off the reds until the girls were 2 weeks old.

My question: For autos, should I run all lights on or wait a few weeks to turn on the bloom lights?

:circle-of-love:Your girls are so nice.You can also check out our new series.:cheer:
Well, with my old style Mars LED, I can't switch, it's just full on full spec...one is right under 2ft and the other 2 are right at 32 inches...the 2 ft one is short because I topped at the wrong place so I topped again so it lost one of it's top nods.

IMG_140129.JPG

IMG_140530.JPG

Back
Top Bottom