LED lighting help for small grow

Snugs

Hello all, I have a tent I plan on using for 2 Auto plants, the size of the tent is 70x70x160cm. The light I have is the Mars II 400. As I understand this light is actually only 250watts. I'm wondering if this light will be enough for the 2 plants, and if adding an additional light around the same wattage would significantly increase yields? I also keep seeing how one light for each plant might be better. Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you dct and Imhigh, I'm thinking of just settling with the single Mars 400 light for now and seeing how it goes. Maybe upgrade before flower if needed.

I was looking at the Viparspectra 300w/$89, but seeing mixed reviews even though to me it seems like a decent light for the price and less expensive than the Mars.

Mars II 400 draw power around 177w,if your plants are big size you can add some side lights,plants enjoy of more lights.:high-five:
Hello all, I have a tent I plan on using for 2 Auto plants, the size of the tent is 70x70x160cm. The light I have is the Mars II 400. As I understand this light is actually only 250watts. I'm wondering if this light will be enough for the 2 plants, and if adding an additional light around the same wattage would significantly increase yields? I also keep seeing how one light for each plant might be better. Any help is much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom