On a side note

Mikeytv

So, while perusing the posts on here I'm reminded that I broke my newish (and only) glass water pipe. Never paid as much for one and never had one so intricate. Thing was a mess to clean. Anyway, one day, as we all have done, I spilt my pipe. Well not just tipped over but broke the stem and sadly the one spot that you just done want to break- effectively making is useless.
I still haven't the heart to simply toss it out but it also reminds me of my phantom happy face pipe I had- since college- for which I have no memory if I lost it, still have it or if I gave it away. Been trying to figure it out for 2 years and for the life of me, no clue. Wish I did as I really need one right about now!
If I could only find half of what I hid, I would have the coolest stuff!

Sent from mikeytv

Tell me about it! I spent $375 on 3 seperate bongs, all of them shattered by pillows off my couch or my dog running past lol. I've given up completely

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Heart breaker! There is still this part of my brain convinced I still have my other one somewhere...just for the life of me I cannot figure where else to look.
I need to learn how to blow glass.

Sent from mikeytv

Yah I ended up buying a bong half the price but triple the thickness. It's been dropped many times since and I've broken the stem twice but that's an easy fix. Just found one of the bubblers broke inside though. Maybe we should be more careful lol...

420-magazine-mobile512906165.jpg

You should just forget about it and give up and I guarantee you will find it randomly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom