Electric grinder recommendation

Sueet

Hi, I don't normally post in this forum, hope it isn't the wrong place.

I broke my arm pretty badly, and had already broken the other one in 2019, somehow the same exact injury, broke the shoulder ball right off ...

Anyway, the pain meds (norco) are effing useless (and will be gone soon anyway, only got 10). Need my smoke, short term I have some help til hubby goes back to work in two weeks, but I would be much happier to find a solution I can use myself.

All recommendations appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your arm. I'd like to recommend the battery-operated grinder I bought but I don't like it enough to do so.

However, I did a quick search and found this:

Best Electric Weed Grinders 2022

Maybe it will help.

Sorry to hear about your arm. I'd like to recommend the battery-operated grinder I bought but I don't like it enough to do so.

However, I did a quick search and found this:

Best Electric Weed Grinders 2022

Maybe it will help.
I have the " Electric Tobacco Shredder" that is in your link. It works great. I can get a nice fine grind for my vape :hookah:

full

:)

Sorry about the arm I couldn't even imagine that.... But I'm sure you'll have a speedy recovery. As for electric grinder....not really needed as I'm sure you have a blender... Just put weed in and press the button a few times it'll chop it up and will keep it from turning to straight dust. Good luck with everything.

I have the " Electric Tobacco Shredder" that is in your link. It works great. I can get a nice fine grind for my vape :hookah:

I just bought that one, too. It plugs in, which I didn't want but I can't find a battery-powered one that works well for me. I just wanted a grinder for grinding bud to smoke. The grinder bluter posted is the kind I use when I'm grinding bud for oil.

For electric assisted grinders I recommend a burr grind coffee bean grinder.

It is also possible that the mechanical leverage is not effective from the size of grinder you have been using. I also have a variety of grinders including a large diameter size grinder which provides increased mechanical leverage or torque to assist with grinding dense cannabis buds by hand.

I broke my arm pretty badly, and had already broken the other one in 2019, somehow the same exact injury, broke the shoulder ball right off ...

Anyway, the pain meds (norco) are effing useless (and will be gone soon anyway, only got 10). Need my smoke, short term I have some help til hubby goes back to work in two weeks, but I would be much happier to find a solution I can use myself.

I generally only use a grinder for grinding up trim and the other stuff that ain't good enough for the bud jar, but will likely be useful in cooking experiments. For that, I have this little mini "Ninja". It's not a genuine Ninja brand, but is called the Rival ( so I call it the "Not a Ninja" )

When I need to grind the actual bud, I put a bunch in what I call a kodachrome (even if it was not one originally used to hold exposed film), stick in a small marble, and shake it up ( o/~ Ooo-Ooo o/~) A minute later, it is good to go.

Might see if a couple little pachinko steelies from my old pachinko machine I got for Christmas from my grandma in 1976 and is on the list to restore will work even better than a traditional marble.

When I need to grind the actual bud, I put a bunch in what I call a kodachrome (even if it was not one originally used to hold exposed film), stick in a small marble, and shake it up ( o/~ Ooo-Ooo o/~) A minute later, it is good to go.

Might see if a couple little pachinko steelies from my old pachinko machine I got for Christmas from my grandma in 1976 and is on the list to restore will work even better than a traditional marble.
Wow, you must let your buds get really dry if a marble can bust it up. I don't like it when my buds get too dry, it burns up too fast and I waste a lot more than normal (plus it falls out of the joint too easy, sometimes with the hots).

Thank you all for the suggestions, my arm is still in the healing process, PT starts next week, yay.

(what I actually ended up doing was just to break it up with my fingers to smaller bits before the grinder)

Geeze, OUCH! Hope you feel better soon. I second the coffee/spice grinder. I've till got a bad shoulder from a fall about 15 years ago, I feel your pain, shoulder injuries suck!

I use a 9.99 el cheapo works great one added benefit is MASSIVE KEEF ! :green_heart: 1-2 GRAMS max left this much keef
Throw thios on a bowl pac and prepare for couch loc
20220521_102324.jpg
20220521_102405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom