Chapo

Hello new member here I am growing and a user . I have a few tress that I am growing a few just sprouted but one is pretty big I know the big one is a stavia but don't know the strain the smaller ones I can't tell as yet any help on this and can I send pics to show and if so how do I send the pics

Some pics of what I have one is growing out door which is the biggest and the rest are indoor the one in the bottle is a clone I took from the one outside any help on telling the strains on the big plant
420-magazine-mobile487376930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1155241974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1200777227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1562506588.jpg

Some pics of what I have one is growing out door which is the biggest and the rest are indoor the one in the bottle is a clone I took from the one outside any help on telling the strains on the big plant
420-magazine-mobile487376930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1155241974.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1200777227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1562506588.jpg

It's very hard to guess a strain from appearance alone. The best we can do is see if it's Sativa or Indica heavy but with so many strains available now and many being indica/Sativa hybrids even that is now extremely difficult. I'm guessing you grew from some bag seed and didn't buy known genetics from a Seedbank? Your bigger outdoor plant (I also grow outdoor) could literally be any strain but the good news is she (if female) looks to be healthy and growing well from the photo. Hopefully she grows big and gives you a great bit of smoke! :()

It's very hard to guess a strain from appearance alone. The best we can do is see if it's Sativa or Indica heavy but with so many strains available now and many being indica/Sativa hybrids even that is now extremely difficult. I'm guessing you grew from some bag seed and didn't buy known genetics from a Seedbank? Your bigger outdoor plant (I also grow outdoor) could literally be any strain but the good news is she (if female) looks to be healthy and growing well from the photo. Hopefully she grows big and gives you a great bit of smoke! :()
Thanks man and I totally agree with you. And yeah I unfortunately didn't buy the seed it's just like you mentioned how I got it...lol (experimental). But I do like to see her flower but she is just growing tall I can send you and up date hopefully a video so you can see where it's at now or some up close n far off photos. Thanks once again.

Back
Top Bottom