hey from nevada

damnyourhot

hey whats up

new to the forum new to the grow stuff

just wanted to do like 2 plants and see how it would all come out

read up on everything now im lookin for pppl to talk to about it

cant trust any one in my hood so i thought id come here esp since i saw the 420 babes ohh my god i think i had an acc right then a there lmao

anyways i need to talk to some one about my first flowering and i can send pics so please any help would be apprechiated

i wont go into detail about anything untill i get some sort of 1st response seeing as this is a hello thread

High and welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

We love photos; if you want to post some, check out the post on how to upload them to the site Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

thank you i already did tAKe a look at that and the one on asking help specficif needs for diff types of help ?s and all

i have posted my 1st thread here i dont kno if linking is allowed but if its not be my guest to remove it

i have linked pics in thumbnail format to my thread as well from an outside source thank you and if i have done anything outof line please know ive only use dforums for cell phone stuff b4 so just pm me and ill fix anything i ever do wrong

heres the link to my 1st posting thread in the flowering section

Can i flower this yet?

The link to your grow is fine. Many members put this in their sig so they don't have to retype it all the time.

We do need to have the pic uploaded through the gallery. I'm happy to fix these for you though. Please do check out that link I posted for next time.

Thanks for posting, love the pics

The link to your grow is fine. Many members put this in their sig so they don't have to retype it all the time.

We do need to have the pic uploaded through the gallery. I'm happy to fix these for you though. Please do check out that link I posted for next time.

Thanks for posting, love the pics

ohh ok haha

i didnt know how to really i hit the icon that looks like a mountain but it said inter picture url so i figured what i did was ok

thank you yes please redo my pics for me i see its a good way to get ppl to join now that i think of it because in order to see pics and stuff u need to be signed in so i totally understand now and it helps with my own privacey of course

Back
Top Bottom