Hey

Hey new old guest here. I was a member in 2007. Just wanna get back to talking with good folk about my love of cannabis!!!
Welcome back Crankbait, always good to have another lover of cannabis in board.
What have you been up to over the years?, if that is not too personal of a question.

Welcome back Crankbait, always good to have another lover of cannabis in board.
What have you been up to over the years?, if that is not too personal of a question.
Hey garybo...hey thanks for response. My past profile name was signman2007. Didnt leave on bad terms just moved from Co. To Tx. And with the laws just kept my grow gear stored. Well its that time again and I got some babies growing so I wanted to get back to a community that fits my lifestyle!! ✌️

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Crankbait

I got some babies growing
Please elaborate.

What type of growing do you enjoy?
Will you be doing a grow journal?

Since it has been awhile help are some links.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and join our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey thanks guys yeah I got two little babies I got a micro grow going on right now just ordered me 2- 1000 watt vivo Sun full spectrum dual selector switch lights to go into my grow tent that I just ordered which is 2 ft by 48 by 60 and so I'm going to get some other things going but right now starting off small again. Wish I could get some northern lights..my fav but Tx is being stuck up and not legal yet..

Just straight organic miracle grow for vegies w/ organic compost. No perlite. Just natural drainage with river rock in the bottow...no drip or ebb/flow this round(still in storage)...wanted to try soil and if all goes well, this spring ill set forth on a bigger journey. Watering with straight spring water and letting the nutes in the soil work. These are about 3 weeks old now. Currently running a 25w full spectrum with assisted side light of 33w full spectrum. They look fantastic and smelling pretty dank already (oh wait that could be my sac..lol)..but all my big power lights and tent will be here friday.

IMG_20211004_135955520.jpg

IMG_20211004_135940143.jpg

IMG_20211003_215232440.jpg

Welcome back Crank! I’ve seen a couple of good grows recently with Northern Lights on here, my last try was a complete travesty…. Looking good so far!!!
Thanks brother..been a while. Im a hydro man but wanna spread my wings a bit with soil. This here is super lemon haze and I found the seeds in a sac. I get this smoke from a local grow shop so I think it was a treat to get these seeds. But then when I called them and told him that I found these seeds in there they told me that they would give me ever how many seats that I want with whatever strain so I thought that was a laughing matter...got me some more beans tho..not Northern Lights unfortunately..

Hey new old guest here. I was a member in 2007. Just wanna get back to talking with good folk about my love of cannabis!!!
Welcome back Amigo.
Glad your here.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom