Hola From Texas - Newbie Grower

AuntMary

Hello,
I am a new grower wanting to soak up some knowledge and guidance. I am a master gardener here in Texas, but this is a whole new ball game. I want to keep things simple (KISS). I find with most plants I have worked with "less is more". I would like to keep embracing that philosophy..:high-five:

I started in March with an indoor soil grow with 6 big bud plants that did not turn out well. I had a major spider mite issue in mid to late flower. Final yield was only 1.5 ounces dry. .

My Rig:
2x4 ⛺️, (2) 300w led's [actual draw per panel 298w +/-3%]
2x4 ebb & flow tray
18 gallon res
GH trio nutes
Strains: Current Run
2 AF (Haze) 4 weeks old
2 AF (Habiba) 4 " "
1 PP (Psycho Fem) 3 weeks old
2 PP (Afghan Fem) 3 " "
1 PP (AK47 XTRM) 3 " "
2 AF (Haze) 1 week old
2 AF (Habiba) " " "
1 PP (Big Bud). " " "

Looking forward to being part of the community!!
:thanks:
Aunt Mary

Greetings from Australia ! Sounds like a pretty cool little set up. Nip over to Grow Journals and start a thread, it will get you as much help as you could ever want. Keeping track is great, seeing the girls grow is really satisfying and you also get real time help if you might need it.
Good luck and welcome !

Thanks for the heads up WoundedKnee! Consider it done :thumb:

Best advice I can give ! You can get a few mentors who will help diagnose any odd stuff and help calm you down if you start having the urge to just cut everything down and run for the hills ! Its fine to ask questions and you will get some first class answers, they may be different ways to solve an issue, but they will be tried and tested.

Hola! :welcome:

As WoundedKnee mentioned, head over to The Grow Room and start a journal. With a grow that size & with that many strains, there should be a lot of interest (and help if you need it). Let's see you use your previous gardening knowledge & show us some big buds!

Thanks Ian! I am getting some pics together to start a journal. I am excited to learn new skills and sharpen the ones that are rusty.
:thanks:

That’s exactly what I am looking to gain WoundedKnee!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom