Tangie Grow

Jackalope

If you are looking for a day to day grow journal this is not it. Tangie is one of the new up and coming super strains. The same strain from 2 growers that take 1 and 2 in a cannabis contest says all that needs to be said.
I got the Crockett Farms Tangie because of all the old smash weed buds that had great orange smell.I have always loved the orange strains for years. These Orange strains for years have been inadequate when it came to the high.
So now we find ourselves growing Tangie. Started 8 seeds. 5 popped 1 got sick and never recovered. 2 of 4 females to work with. First off we had problem 1 after the other. Finally got everything settled in.
So now we have 2 Tangies to watch. First off I'm having trouble with Hermies. The 2 Tangie females have both put out a flower or two. Its not all the buds just lower growth. The way thngs worked out I ended up stressing new plants a little. That may be the reason for the male flowers. I'm going to watch the last 2 Tangies and clip any new male growth. I'm hoping the early stress caused the male flowers. All else fails I will take what I can tell there is no time for seeds to form.
So now we get to look at my Tangie grow.
new_pics_021.JPG

Tangie 1 and sick Tangie.
grow_2-1_005.JPG

2 females
grow_2-2_029.JPG

Plant 1
grow_2-2_031.JPG

Plant 2
So from now on if these plants continue to mature I will give a update every couple of weeks.

Here is a update on my 2 Tangie females. Everything is going along well. The shorter plant is extremely frosty. A clone of this plant is going to be crossed with my frosty Jack the Ripper. Lemon meets Orange. Not sure what will come of this cross. Frosty x Frosty has to equal something special.
New_camera_019.JPG

Plant 1
New_camera_022.JPG

Packing on resin on plant #1

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom