Tangie - Casey Jones - Holy Grail Kush - Serious 6 & Company!

Resin Raver

Hello all :thumb:

This will be my 1st Diary, sorry Journal lol, here at 420Magazine and can't wait to get it under way.

My delivery of DNA's Tangie just hit my letter box, so its now time for action.

Alongside the Tangie will be DNA's Holy Grail Kush, Devils Harvest Casey Jones & the ultra tasty Serious 6 by Serious Seeds, and all Fems btw.

I'm not sure yet, but there will probably be a OG Lemon Kush by DNA and possibly a Blue Cheese by Big Buddha, these will be grown frome clone though.

This will be a closet grow which only has 2 sq mtrs floor space and 5 cubic mtrs in total but I'll be looking at hitting 50 dry ounces.

I'll be starting the seeds off tomorrow and more info will be given as the journal ticks along.

The seeds :cheer:

20130802_140751.jpg

Have a High day all and see you soon,

Resin Raver ;)

Re: Tangie ~ Casey Jones ~ Holy Grail Kush ~ Serious 6 & Company!

Plenty room Spimp mate. Beer, Bud and muchies just over there,dig in bro :thumb:

Re: Tangie ~ Casey Jones ~ Holy Grail Kush ~ Serious 6 & Company!

Sorry for the slight delay, not been too well and was taken to Hospital yesterday. Passed out cold for about 15 seconds just as the main bloody MX1 motocross race was going to start, gutted. I came round laying on the floor looking at mx bikes rip past me lol. Was weird, my Son said I had my eyes wide open all the time. Got to have some more checks so fingers crossed I make it to the end of this journal lol

Anyway, back to the grow :welcome:

I just filled some 5cm cubes with Westland Surestart seed & cutting compost.

0011425.JPG

0021420.JPG

I placed 2 seeds of each strain into the cubes, about 5mm deep. I must say the medium was put into the cubes quite lightly, not packed down at all and markers put on to show whats what.

009815.JPG

Once the seeds were in, as shown above, I then very gently watered them in with exactly 20ml of hot & cold warer straight from my taps, NO PH'ING!

I watered them in with a syringe drop by drop, so not moving the seeds further down the medium.

019297.JPG

I only water around the seeds also.

023223.JPG

029159.JPG

So this is how there looking all watered in ready to do the business.

030147.JPG

I put the seeds in a sealable transparent container and cover them over with the lid. I like using these for seeds as it keeps them nice and warm and also keeps humidity levels high.

031145.JPG

032134.JPG

The container is then put into my veg cab, sat above my cuts.

033136.JPG

I have a T5 cfl light, only running 2 tubes atm though, no need to waste light.

035113.JPG

And then lower the light so its only a few inches from the seed container.

036103.JPG

Once, fingers crossed, when the beans come to life and root well into their compost they'll be potted up into 1.5ltr pots and their medium from then on will be coco :love:

The T5 will also have 4 brand new bulbs fitted and off they'll go into early vegetation stages.

Well that's about it for 48 hours. As soon as there's movement I'll be back.

Take Care all and stay safe,

Resin Raver...........;)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom