Auto Amnesia Haze Outdoor BB nutes

Avivsuzi

Hello everybody in this lovley forum!!
Have not been here for a while and finally have the time and the chance in terms of spot to grow weed again!

So, some details:
- Seeds: Auto Amnesia haze by RQ seeds. In the next couple of days I should get my 2 Auto Exodus Cheese by GH and plant them too.

- Outdoor. Must say, a little beat disappointed of the amount of hours of direct sunlight she get. Im growing in my window spot and she gets only 6 hours of direct sunlight a day. Hope that i could get some buds out of her.
Temps are perfect now and we are getting close to the longest day of the year (21 June).

- Soil: Some regular farmery soil mixed with homus.

- Nutes: BioBizz trio (grow, bloom, topmax), Bio Bloombastic.

She is at Day 15 now. Today first fed her a little bit BioGrow. Hope it wasnt too early.
I will realy appreciate any comment and help by you guys. Im not an expert, even no close. I have grown some plants befor but had a long break so TY guys!

Finally got my computer to upload some pictures :nomo:
Today is day 21 since sprouted. 2 days ago i topped her at 3rd node & fed her 0.75 BioGrow for the second time. she's growing nice although she does'nt get enought direct sunlight.
Wrote days on pictures. Any thought or advice will be much apprecciated :thanks:
IMG_20170507_184513.jpg

IMG_20170531_195825.jpg
IMG_20170531_142457.jpg
IMG_20170531_142652.jpg
IMG_20170531_142259.jpg
IMG_20170531_142043.jpg

Update Day 32. just did a little LST on her for getting equal light for all the parts that started to grow after topping her.
Im quite upset with the size of her and the signs of flowering. maby it was'nt that smart to top her because she doesnt get enough sunlight to recover nicely.
I will appreciate any word at this point. Thanks and happy growing everyone.
IMG_20170612_205035.jpg

Hi everyone. Just found a little criture i thought that i'll share with you. Does anyone recongnize? do they dangerous to my lady? cause i saw some little holes at some leaves.
IMG_20170615_082120.jpg

Anyway, I just got my seeds from a good friend :cheer:
Going to run 2 reg Bluckberry Kush and 1 fem Master Kush by Nirvana.
I have made some home made organic super-soil soil today that includes homos, perlite, eggs shells, cow manure and some dry ashwood and leaves.
Waiting for them to pop out. will update soon :smokin:
IMG_20170616_180647.jpg

Update day 38.
Help :helpsmilie::helpsmilie:
a week ago i watered and fed my plant and by mistake i gave here a Liter doze of nutrients while watering only 0.5 Liter.
Few hours later i noticed the the problem and watered a little with tap water in order to reduce the nuts balance in the soil.
Todays feed was much ligher than usual because of that problem.
Im feeding only with biobizz (grow,bloom,max).
Also, vertical grow has completly stopped and im realy upset about that. any suggestions or advices guys?
Realy want to finish this one getting some smokeable buds. I wish.
IMG_20170618_174822.jpg

Can't say I'm any expert but since no one's chiming in on your grow I thought I'd pipe up. From everything I've read, most autoflowers don't like being topped because there's not enough time in their short grow period to recover. I'm doing some autos (check my sig) and just doing LST on one of them to compare. I think LST and leaf tucking is the safest bet for autos until you have more experience with the strain your growing.

Can't say I'm any expert but since no one's chiming in on your grow I thought I'd pipe up. From everything I've read, most autoflowers don't like being topped because there's not enough time in their short grow period to recover. I'm doing some autos (check my sig) and just doing LST on one of them to compare. I think LST and leaf tucking is the safest bet for autos until you have more experience with the strain your growing.

Hi buddy. Thanks for coming along. :thumb:
Yea actually i'v already ran an auto with only lst'ing and balanced deffolation and it did proved as a right techniques to use!
Wanted to try topping this time but i think it would have went better with a nice amount of direct sunlight. Next time!
Anyway, waiting for my fem master kush to break the surface ��
By the way, your plants look amazing. This blueberry is gorgues!:goodjob:
What do you feed them and how many hours of direct sun do they get?

Uh, Just wanned to put it here while talking outdoor's :cheer: Last summer stealth roof grow
IMG_20150808_135557.jpg

Hi buddy. Thanks for coming along. :thumb:
Yea actually i'v already ran an auto with only lst'ing and balanced deffolation and it did proved as a right techniques to use!
Wanted to try topping this time but i think it would have went better with a nice amount of direct sunlight. Next time!
Anyway, waiting for my fem master kush to break the surface ��
By the way, your plants look amazing. This blueberry is gorgues!:goodjob:
What do you feed them and how many hours of direct sun do they get?

Uh, Just wanned to put it here while talking outdoor's :cheer: Last summer stealth roof grow ��
IMG_20150808_135557.jpg

Holy crap that's a nice stealth plant! Not an auto I don't imagine.

My nutes are pretty basic: GrowBig and TigerBloom by Fox Farms. The plants would get about 10 hours of sun a day if it would start shining when it comes up, but here in southern California we get June Gloom where many days it's overcast until lunchtime. So probably about 6 hours direct on the gloomy days. I've been moving the plants inside under makeshift lighting at night to try to compensate. Details are in my grow journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom