End Of Week 4 Flowering

growitsfun

How do they look?

20160107_143028.jpg
20160108_082755.jpg
20160107_202022.jpg

Just curious...I see alot of it....But is it good to prune all the sun leaves during flowering? I see it all the time, and havn't really seen an answer to it yet. Is it just for photoperiod girls, or can you do this on auto's, and is there any benefit.?.?

On a side note...they looking good.... :bravo:

Just curious...I see alot of it....But is it good to prune all the sun leaves during flowering? I see it all the time, and havn't really seen an answer to it yet. Is it just for photoperiod girls, or can you do this on auto's, and is there any benefit.?.?

Yup it sure is. BUT I suggest only in the 3rd week of flowering. This is when the plant is comfortably established in "flower mode" so it dosen't create as much stress as if you where to do it soon as you hit her with 12/12 or even a few days after... If you go longer then 3 weeks you jeopardize affecting the end yeild. I generally like to tell people to "Lollipop" 14-21 days into flowering. Hope this has cleared things up a bit for you. IF you need further information on this send me a pm and I can be a nerd and elaborate. ;) :Namaste:

20160131_201833.jpg
20160131_201728.jpg
20160131_201746.jpg
20160131_201725.jpg
20160131_173212.jpg
Yup it sure is. BUT I suggest only in the 3rd week of flowering. This is when the plant is comfortably established in "flower mode" so it dosen't create as much stress as if you where to do it soon as you hit her with 12/12 or even a few days after... If you go longer then 3 weeks you jeopardize affecting the end yeild. I generally like to tell people to "Lollipop" 14-21 days into flowering. Hope this has cleared things up a bit for you. IF you need further information on this send me a pm and I can be a nerd and elaborate. ;) :Namaste:

ill kinda nerd out for ya i do it during stretch and after flowering spots have been established but thats mostly stretched fan leaves the main trimming i do is within the first 3 weeks of flower (helps shorten node spacing also.) Anyways here is she is at week 7 almost week 8 along with my super blue cookies and cheese cake which i pull thursday. Let me know what you think. 1 1/2 weeks ledt on the sbc and about 2-2 1/2 on the alien

20160131_201833.jpg
20160131_201728.jpg
20160131_201746.jpg
20160131_201725.jpg
20160131_173212.jpg

ill kinda nerd out for ya i do it during stretch and after flowering spots have been established but thats mostly stretched fan leaves the main trimming i do is within the first 3 weeks of flower (helps shorten node spacing also.) Anyways here is she is at week 7 almost week 8 along with my super blue cookies and cheese cake which i pull thursday. Let me know what you think.

Actually that had absolutely zero nerding out well in lamens terms i guess i said it well.

But yea you can make trimming stress beneficial if done within a certain window and do it correctly over the course of 3 weeks not 2 times over 3 weeks

Ok wait the 24th was early week 7 ok so that was week 6 late this is week 7early-mid sorry i had to figure that out and you guys just had to witness a stoners brain in action lol

Also i see the big leaves as resevoirs i grow in coco now so my reason for doing it is even more resonable. I feed every 36hrs or so never flushing so why do i need the reservoir (shade leaf) sugar leafs and the flower its self can produce more than enough energy to produce that plants specified yield of everything went perfect. Plus i really hate cutting tops so botts can mature longer.

Back
Top Bottom