Bubba76 - NL/BB - OgKush - SourAk -WW/PP

SwedishCloset

Hi fellow cultivators!
My (5weeks in blom) ladies are starting to look pretty nice, dont you think? :tommy:

Bubba76:
Bubba76.JPG

Bubba761.JPG

NorthernLight/BigBud:
NL-BB.JPG

Northenlight.JPG

OgKush:
OgKush10.JPG

OG_Kush8.JPG

SourAk:
SourAk.JPG

SourAK1.JPG

WhiteWidow/PowerPlant:
WW-PP.JPG

WW85.JPG

The last one (WW/PP) was accually a cross made by mistake for many years ago but the result always produce a really large main cola and no branches to speak about.

Using soil as medium and one 250W HPS, two 90W (actually watts are ~70) Led UFO´s and two 26W UvB-reptile bulbs.

Very nice looking plants! Lots of frosty goodness!

Very nice looking plants! Lots of frosty goodness!
Thanks a lot, it means something when people who grow bigtime thinks so.. :thanks:

...and yes sir, I have been lurking around and surley noticed your plants. :geek:

Update!

Around week eight in flower, Bubba76 is no longer among us (and I see that the SourAk-picture is missing above) but the rest thrives in the extra space that the passing of miss Bubba created.

WhiteWidow/PowerPlant:
WhiteWidow-PowerPlant.JPG

SourAk:
SourAk2.JPG

OgKush:
OgKush11.JPG

NorthenLight/BigBud:

Northenlight-BigBud.JPG

Ruffly two-three more weeks to go before harvest i suppose? ...then time to put this ones in the closet instead:
LSD - Cluster - VanillaKush - LibertyHaze
Nya.JPG

Life is good at the moment. :cheer:

Very beautiful indeed! Those babies in the bottom photo are they cuttings or seedlings? They look healthy and ready to go. Keep up the good work:thumb:

Very beautiful indeed! Those babies in the bottom photo are they cuttings or seedlings? They look healthy and ready to go. Keep up the good work:thumb:
Seedlings, LSD, VanillaKush & LibertyHaze from BarneysFarm and Cluster from CH9-Seeds, I got one MkUltra from TH-Seeds too btw who is "slighly" older and have been kept on a back burner cause she germinated slow and was showing triploid defect(?), -but now she´s definitely ready to be put in the closet under supervised lightscheduel and given nutes.
:morenutes: ----> :party:

Kinda hard to belive she is as old (put in solil at the same time anyway) as my soon 'ready to harvest-plants'..
MkUltra.JPG

MkUltra2.JPG

Nice photography, and very nice plants.
Thank´s! :hippy:

Havent grown indoors in a couple of years and had forgotten how fun it is, especialy when one could discuss progress & problems at nice forums like this one. :thumb:

Think I nuked my SourAk with uv-light cause she hasent grown very well and looks quite supicuis? :ban:

SourAK3.JPG

SourAk21.JPG

SourAk31.JPG

..or what do the rest of you think? :scratchinghead:

NorthenLights/BigBud still seems to thrive (compared to miss Sour) and now i'm only running 2* 90W (accutually ~70W) LED Ufo´s, summertime is almost here and my closet turns to an oven with hps.

Nl-BB2.JPG

...but that dosent matter cause its summer and the sun let me grow outside instead. :adore:

-Happy summer on U everybody! :party:

-Bump!
Im back with pictures but my Vanilla Kush unfortunately died cause of misconduct :ban:

Barneys Farm's -Lsd
LSD9.JPG

Barnes Farm's -Liberty Haze
LibertyHaze.JPG

CH9 Seeds's -Cluster
Cluster.JPG

Back
Top Bottom