Swedishcloset's Closet

Moby Dick looks superb :goodjob: Shame about the Fim, such is life, definitely worth persevering in the future, but starting earlier, as you mentioned. Harvest just in time to while away these long Autumn nights! :hookah:
:thanks:

Awesome pics, this is a fantastic grow!
Thanks! :smokin:
Didn't think anyone would notice my humble little closet, feels like most of the people here uses several thousands of Watt´s, super-duper nutrient & everything.. :Rasta:
heh then you live closer than me i'm 1,5-2 hours from CPH
i'll stick around

:peace:
But then U can't have very far to Amsterdam? it feels almost as we are neighbours anyways..! :goof:

Ontopic: Didn't take any pictures but I can tell you all that everything looks fine and I will soon update.

But then U can't have very far to Amsterdam? it feels almost as we are neighbours anyways..!

Was there this summer.. fantastic place:Rasta:

longest of the trip is transport time in DK to the airport..
in Holland its 15 min by train and u in the middle of Cannabis Heaven:party:

Thanks!
Didn't think anyone would notice my humble little closet, feels like most of the people here uses several thousands of Watt´s, super-duper nutrient & everything..

There are many of us running 600 watts and lower!
I run 250 for veg and first part of flowering.. then 400 for last part of flowering
when it comes to fertilisers i really don't wanna miss the potential of the plant so i buy some brand's full line of hydroponic fertilisers!
Right now i'm using GHE FloraDuo

There are many of us running 600 watts and lower!
I run 250 for veg and first part of flowering.. then 400 for last part of flowering
when it comes to fertilisers i really don't wanna miss the potential of the plant so i buy some brand's full line of hydroponic fertilisers!
Right now i'm using GHE FloraDuo
I'm only jealous.! :laugh:

Don't really know what happened with Bubba Kush after I tried to FIM her but she is starting to look great anyway, perhaps it's more then one cola in there? ..i will not try to find out, time will tell;
BubbaKush2.JPG

..Pinapple Express with her four t-colas (it might look like three but it aint);
PinappleExpr_.JPG

Some of the Super Haze that remains;
SuperHaze2.JPG

And "the one" (Moby Dick);
MobyDick16.JPG

:slide:

So know my closet looks like this when someone opens the door;
Oversikt1.JPG

..not the worst sight that could meet the eye? ..:yummy:

Haven't put any seeds in soil yet but I think I'll use all of them and keep them quite small instead? ...I only grow for my self anyways so it isn't nessesery to yield that much/plant, better/more fun to have variety.
:hippy:

High Man I noticed this in the start of your thread

One 26W uvB (top) and one 30W CFL (2700K) as support until the new bulb to my HPS arrives then I will change the CFL to another uvB.

What is your experience with uvb light? plz share any knowledge you might have..

5 years ago i did this in a old grow location -i addéd one 11w reptile uvb cfl bulb to this grow over the top of a single white widow plant halfway through flowering.. It explode with resin glans all over.. this was my only WW so I could not compare it to anything but my bubblelious next to it not receiving uvb light. Had to close my grow room right after:rip:

High Man I noticed this in the start of your thread

What is your experience with uvb light? plz share any knowledge you might have..

5 years ago i did this in a old grow location -i addéd one 11w reptile uvb cfl bulb to this grow over the top of a single white widow plant halfway through flowering.. It explode with resin glans all over.. this was my only WW so I could not compare it to anything but my bubblelious next to it not receiving uvb light. Had to close my grow room right after:rip:

This is my third growth with uvB (2*26W ReptiGlo.10) and I think it's accually boosts procuction of trichomes but to the cost of total yield at the end, not much but slightly, then again I always grow new strains and have nothing to compare to so my opinion isn't the most reliable but I want to belive. :loopy:
Great Journal sub and expecting even more awesomeness :bravo: Bra jobbat!
-Tack/thanks? (there can't be other swedes here?). :reading420magazine:

Tomorrow seeds will be dropped (-drop seeds not bombs!).

:green_heart:

This is my third growth with uvB (2*26W ReptiGlo.10) and I think it's accually boosts procuction of trichomes but to the cost of total yield at the end, not much but slightly, then again I always grow new strains and have nothing to compare to so my opinion isn't the most reliable but I want to belive. :loopy:

Thanks man:thumb:

So u add UVB at start of flowering or what? I'm gonna try adding UVB to half my next grow.. so i can compare

Stay High:blunt:

Thanks man:thumb:

So u add UVB at start of flowering or what? I'm gonna try adding UVB to half my next grow.. so i can compare

Stay High:blunt:
I can tell U that I'll will wait until atleast half the flowerperiod has gone next time before I "deploy' em" or just use ONE bulb (26W) cause I suspect that 250W HPS isn't enought for 2*-26W uvB ...started much earlier, around 2-3weeks in flower before.

Anyway..... things has happend in Sweden the last couple of days;
`
Oversikt2.JPG

Oversikt21.JPG

Still dont know whats going on inside Bubba;
`
BubbaKush3.JPG

BubbaKush21.JPG

..but she thrives so who cares?
PinappleExpress is easier to see what's going with!
`
PinappleExpr_1.JPG

It was with A little bit of sorrow I cut Moby Dick but she was starting to preduce male-sacks (no wonder..) so I thought #What the heck;
`
MobyDick17.JPG

MobyDick22.JPG

..think it will end up at about 100g with buds this siZe? :yummy:
And I have just put some seeds in soil so in A few days some new girls will arrive, gonna build me a small "veggie-box" this weekend, thinking of using the cabinet the table-fan stands on and juice them with one of my Ufo´s? :hmmmm:

That's that and all 4 now..
:420:

Good stuff man!
How far into flowering is moby dick? Did it develop a lot of male sacks or just a few?
I had the same incident with 2 of my girls (went a little hermie). I let them finish tho.. I'm interested in seeing what you get from an early chop :) it's a lot safer than what I did.

Good stuff man!
How far into flowering is moby dick? Did it develop a lot of male sacks or just a few?
I had the same incident with 2 of my girls (went a little hermie). I let them finish tho.. I'm interested in seeing what you get from an early chop :) it's a lot safer than what I did.
Almost 60days so nearly ready 4 harvest, I was thinking A week more or two.... and it was just A few sacks.

Sneak preview; Swedish basement, 600W HPS with secret entrence & everthing, soon A thread here at 420! :Rasta:
`
S5000890.JPG

:woohoo:

And it is done, now I can control things better!

S5000893.JPG

S5000899.JPG

S5000900.JPG

Lemon Skunk [DNA] // Og 18 [Reserva Privada] // Trinity Kush [Emerald Triangle]

"Awaiting email Confirmation";
Blue Cheese [Barneys Farm] // Veneno [EVA] // HeadBand [Reserva Privada]

:party:

...what do U guys (and girls?) think about that then..? :ban:

loves the new babies:)
and that frosty nug is awsome:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom