Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Sorry to hear that Kismet. I'm glad you found your way out the other side :thumb:.
:Namaste:

It's probably only going to get worse as it becomes legal. Word of mouth becomes even more important.
Its all about the money right ?
Sorry to hear that Kismet. I'm glad you found your way out the other side :thumb:.
:Namaste:

It's probably only going to get worse as it becomes legal. Word of mouth becomes even more important.

This wont keep us from growing killer weed hehe fuck em.

When I first started growing I was super paranoid and a friend of mine was ordering seeds from CKS so I had him order me some seeds. Those seeds were my first 2 grows and I didn't know any better but I got what I thought were good results. My first grow without king seeds were the BSa comparative. My next grow will be from different seed houses from my winning from March. The only seeds I had problems with were the hash plant and not knowing what I was growing in my assorted autos. I'm going to see how other genetics play out in the growing world and see if the free seeds are up to the standards as bought ones. We'll see. I've had decent results so far and look forward to expanding my seed stable with other breeders.

Back
Top Bottom