Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

I know I'm not adding anything new to this thread when I say, GREAT JOB MS FOX

It's so entertaining to see these journals completed, start to finish. I went through every page and scrolled through the pictures. Amazing progress. Very inspirational. The thread starts with some girl saying she's got bagseed in plastic cups. It ends with closet dwarfing buds. Great job.

Nice box and im trying the same way in a cup>>

You set up is really nice, I'm sure you will have good luck with your babies.
Mine are closet babies and only about an inch high.
Have a good day, no, have a great day.
Lil

I know i'm mad late on this thread but PROPS!!!!!!!

Hello Ms. Fox, i'm new here and new to growing as well. I have seriously been thinking about getting a producer and or a bloom box. I have been researching for about 2 months now, just trying to figure out the right way to go about it. I am not very handy and nor do i care to be.......I just want to grow some good smoke!!!! So I guess my question is...how is the producer? would you recommend it? would you recommend i try something else? Or do you know where I can find a used one or a cabinet thats equivalent. Any help is appreciated, I have looked at several of your journals and young lady you are puttin it down!! Once again, thanks in advance. I'm just trying to find the easiest way to grow. :thanks: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom