Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

LOL! StonerGrower! I've been working on that all afternoon. It looked like a tornado went through the grow room. ;-)

Thanks Ultrabudda! I do have that male in the backyard that bloomed, but that happend about 2 weeks ago. McBudz told me that it takes about 4 weeks for a seed to fully mature. So, you're probably right about someone else possibly growing. ;-)

Thanks Hierba! The cannabutter turned out great!

flyfishinrock: Lol! Thanks!

Thank you very very much for the reps getsumkin and ThatBoyDean! ;-)

Hi there Mis.Fox, i just wanted to ask do you only make sweet things with your cannabutter or also savory ?
best regards..creamm :peace:

I usually find one or two seeds in my plants, some mature some not. I think when you actually let them go all the way that it is her last attempt to spread her genes so she pollinates herself. .. just my two cents. Keep it and see what it does, me thinks it is feminized. What are the chances that it would only pollinate one seed if there was a male around?:peace:

Ms.Fox...looks great :) and treat that seed with love...it and the clones you get from it MAY treat you to quite a few more harvests ... Enjoy your success :)

Peace :roorrip:

creamm: I've only made sweet things, but I'd like to try some savory. ;-)

Thanks Be IRIE! I have only found the 3. I just wish they were from Miss Daisy...

Runamok: The seed I found was from plant #1... I wish it were from Miss Daisy. She's as sweet as can be. ;-)

SMOKE REPORT: Yall are really gonna be surprised here. Plant #1: A mostly sativa high. No tiredness whatsoever. Something you could smoke and enjoy an entire evening. I warn people with anxiety or excitable personalities. She will definitely inflate you feelings at the moment. I don't mind this, but I really look for middle of the road type.

Miss Daisy is my angel. She will plant you in the couch for hours. Last night I smoked her and just felt the most relaxed I've ever felt. Not only did she smoke good, but she made me and FloridaBud sleep all the way through the night. I always wake up around 4-5am. I finally slept through the night. This is rare for me. I'm happy I have a clone from her. In addition, Miss Daisy has stuck with me throughout the day. I have real anxiety issues, an she's been with me the whole day. :)

I made cannabutter out of Miss Daisies trimmings. Let me just tell you... This stuff is noo joke. I took just a small taste of the batter, and I was stoned 10 min later. I didn't really think it would work, because all I used was trimmings. Miss Daisy is so sticky! If you're lookin for a good night's sleep Miss Daisy will be there for ya!

Nice closet full o' budz!!!!! I'll admit that shot w/tha milk jug, definitely gives me a will to grow!!! One day I too will capture a moment like that!!! You're an inspiration to me and my budz ;) I plan a hydro and areoponic type grow soon! Maybe you could help w/tha hydro grow.

Well-freakin-done! Congratulations, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! You are my inspiration!

PS: What was the final yield weight?

Wow I have been kinda minding my own biz watchin from a distance and I have been following this grow from pretty close to the beginning of this grow.
I feel as though I have just been smited with inspiration. One thing I was just wandering is did you ever figure out final yield Numbers?? I just wandering what a 400hps and two plants can do? I mean obviously pretty well!!!Awsome!!

:allgood:

Don't think he was asking literally "what can it do?" but more of... what DID it do, ie: for Ms. Fox ;)

i got 8 plants going under a 400 watt bulb and its doin just about as good as 2 plants there smaller because of crowdedness but other then that there awesome. thoes plants you got tho mrs fox are top notch you did a very good job much better then my lazy ass.

Excellent news on the medicinal effects of Miss Daisy. Hope you took a clone!!

The up buzz sounds good too. I'll bet if it had went another 7-10 days it would have been more intense. ;)

Great grow!!
31.gif[

:peace:

Harry

Thanks nbk380, BubbaKush, squint2focus, pcmoe5000, Zenmaster, Harry Red, and omizzle757!!!

I'm currently working on finding out the yeild currently. ;-) I will let you guys know by tomorrow. ;-) So far it's lookin pretty good!

SMOKE REPORT: Yall are really gonna be surprised here. Plant #1: A mostly sativa high. No tiredness whatsoever. Something you could smoke and enjoy an entire evening. I warn people with anxiety or excitable personalities. She will definitely inflate you feelings at the moment. I don't mind this, but I really look for middle of the road type.

Miss Daisy is my angel. She will plant you in the couch for hours. Last night I smoked her and just felt the most relaxed I've ever felt. Not only did she smoke good, but she made me and FloridaBud sleep all the way through the night. I always wake up around 4-5am. I finally slept through the night. This is rare for me. I'm happy I have a clone from her. In addition, Miss Daisy has stuck with me throughout the day. I have real anxiety issues, an she's been with me the whole day. :)

I made cannabutter out of Miss Daisies trimmings. Let me just tell you... This stuff is noo joke. I took just a small taste of the batter, and I was stoned 10 min later. I didn't really think it would work, because all I used was trimmings. Miss Daisy is so sticky! If you're lookin for a good night's sleep Miss Daisy will be there for ya!

Good smoke report! Sounds like you have a nice balance going on there Ms.Fox! :yummy:

It is cool to be able to enjoy the whole spectrum of cannabis from just one grow!:Rasta: The Yin and the Yang !

RESPECT!:clap:
:peace:

Excellent Report!
I am doing my 1st grow. Hydroponics. I am using T5 lights to veg and flower. I hope to post soon.

Back
Top Bottom