Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

Nice one on the lovely harvest Mis.Fox and thank you for shareing with us was fun to read and ill probley read it a few more times yet :smokin:
best regards..creamm :peace:

Thanks McBudz, creamm, and Bee23!

McBudz: Do you know how long it takes for a seed to mature? I was just trying to pinpoint the time when that may have happened. ;-)

Once again, thank you all for you kindness and support on this grow! Without yall, I would never have had results like these! ;-)

Ms. Daisies on the top
THE_END_Bagseed_grow.jpg

TE_Ms_Daisy.jpg

TE_MD_C.jpg

MD_Bud.jpg

MD_Budshot.jpg

Plant #1
TE_1.jpg

TE_1_C.jpg

1_Cola1.jpg

1_Budshot.jpg

Beautiful harvest ms.fox. Not sure how long they (seeds) take to mature, I imagine somewhere around 4 weeks. The reason I say this amount of time is due to the fact I don't think a full calyx is developed until around 4 weeks into flowering and you normally harvest 8-10 weeks. Just a guess.

^ Lol! Thanks, but I don't think I have a choice, as I don't have anything that large to put it in. ;-)

I forgot to add I'm makin cannabutter right now out of Ms. Daisies trimmings. It's lookin mighty good right now. ;-)

Cookies!Lol,great job Ms.Fox.:smokin:
Btw,you would make a most excellent moderator on this site fer sure.
Keep up the great work there lady!:clap:

Wish i was over at your house right now fox! Great harvest. I loved watching this fun journal grow!

Great grow and a nice harvest, Ms.Foxy!!

I'll bet it will be really pretty when it's all dried out. The pistils will color up and those nugs will really pop.

We will be waiting with baited breath and expanding lungs for a smoke report. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Ms Fox, looks good, glittery,sticky & tasty> I was curious what was the reasoning in not letting them go longer before cutting? had you cut some earlier and tried it out? did you like the effects of it at that stage? Just admiring and curious :)~~~

Thank you sooo much Minus, Dr. 215, Harry Red, Cherma, and Zenmaster!

Minus: I appreciate your support! ;-)

Harry Red: Smoke report coming very soon. ;-) Possibly even tonight. ;-)

Cherma: They'd gone just over 9 weeks flowering. Trich development was at 50 cloudy/ 50 amber. Which is exactly what I was waiting for. ;-) I did clip a couple nugs off a couple days before harvest, but I haven't smoked them yet. I can't wait! ;-)

Subject:Seed on plant #1
Did you ever see the movie "My Blue Heaven" when Steve Martin is talking to the pet storeowner, and he tells Steve "You know, you are not alone" the town was full of old Mob Guys in Fed. Relocation. What I am try to say, you are not the only person in your area that might have some rope in bloom. Every time you hang your clothing out to dry on the wash line, go out for a walk or open a window pollen comes in.:bigblush:Oh and you gave me a great idea for drying, I love the wire self.Great grow and I hope to see a smoke report.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom