Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

do you ever take them out into the living room and frolic through your trees? lol!

Thanks BuBBaDaNK and McBudz!

WaVancouver: Honey, if I could I would! Lmao!

McBudz: I have a few mason jars, but I think I might need just a bit more than that. ;-) I just checked on them, and I'm seeing 97-98% cloudy with about 2-3% Amber. ;-)

HiGh Ms. Fox :)
I cant decide what looks better... you or them buds...lol..you definitely got some nice buds there. How much do you think you will get from the 2 of them? And is the 400 watt HPS only good for 2 females? Looking good ;)

^ Thanks! I really not sure how much they'll yield, but its way more than I expected. I have a BCNL Bloombox that grows 9 plants under 1 400 watt HPS. You can see it in my Hydro Grow (link under my post).

im comfused(high).. i could grow 9 of them with a 400 watt HPS? why you only had 2 than? If you havent notice.. kinda new at this..lol.. it looks like you got a green thumb tho:) maybe you could give me some advise? I got 9 plants started. thanks:)

Buds look yummy.Keep up the good wrok.

Thanks MOTAvation!

ok thanks, them are the same ones that were in the closet?

No, two completely different grows. ;-) I guess 2's my lucky number. Have you thought about starting a journal?

i thought it was 2 different grows, 2 is better then 1 tho:) yes i have thought about starting a journal, but not sure how to? my computer skills aint that good....sorry. I got alot of questions tho... i bought all this stuff and not sure when to add them? i got sea weed extract,rhizotonic, cannazym, terra flores,and PK 13/14.

Had a small incident with my fan... Somehow it was turned off and was never turned on. So, my plants over heated and leaves dried out and died. I clipped the dead one's off. Everything else looks good, and I will probably harvest within the next week.

Day 55

Day_55_BS_FL.jpg

Day_55_BS_FL_.jpg

Day_55_BS_FL_Ms_Daisy_.jpg

Sorry to hear about the accident but they still look very good to me. Maybe one more good dose of TB and BB would help em out and keep more leaves on. My plants seem to like a plenty of P near the end. Maybe you can get them to 70 days or close to it. I think you'll see more bulk and hardening of the tops in these last couple of weeks.

:peace:

Harry

Having the leaves fall off toward the end can be a good thing cause light can get to the lower buds.

When you think they're done, wait 4 days.

Harry Red and CharileMopps: Thanks for the advice! I think I will make next Sunday the day then, so I can have a really Happy Thanksgiving. ;-)

Thanks ThatBoyDean! Luv the pic! ;-)

You're going to have one fine harvest there Ms.Fox.
Great work!:clap:

Thanks Minus!

Just a question about curing. I have mason jars that I saved from spaghetti sauce. I washed them in the dishwasher, but I'm still a little hesitant to use them. Should I just go buy new ones?

I got jars to use for egg dying around easter. I left the dye in the jars untill a couple days before harvest. All it took was a good wash with dawn dish liquid and they worked perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom