Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

Just beautiful Ms. Fox

Peace :roorrip:

They're really startin' to fill in now Ms. Fox.

Did you give them their last few shots of Grow Big for additional N ?

I'll bet you have 3 weeks yet to go so I'd hit a couple more times with a good full dose of Tiger Bloom.

:peace:

Harry

Thanks MOTAvation, roman1, nbk380, Runamok, Harry Red, and ThatBoyDean for all of your kind comments!

Harry Red: Thanks for the advice. I added some Grow Big to the mix today. ;-)

^ Here I am! ;-)

I have to say that these girls smell somewhat different. Plant #1 has a skunky raunchy stinch, and Miss Daisy has a skunky sweet aromatic smell. We are really enjoying them. They've kinda become apart of the family. ;-)

Day 43

Day_43_BS_FL.jpg

Day_43_BS_DL_FL.jpg

Day_42_BS_1.jpg

Day_43_BS_Miss_Daisy.jpg

looking really good ms.fox.

If your camera has a tungsten light mode ( my canon does not sure if other brands do) set it to that mode and it takes a lot of the yellow out and makes the pic look somewhat normal. Just a suggestion. I found it recently on mine and it makes a huge difference in the picture color in HPS shots.

The ladies are growing up so well! Great job Fox

Nice, looks like their starting to faten up now.

They've kinda become apart of the family. ;-)

I know exactly what you mean. My girlfriend got mad at me at times because I would spend so much time with my little girls. haha but she was glad I did when the time came to smoke em.

Keep it up they are looking great!!

Thanks McBudz, FarmN420, Dr. 215, MOTAvation, high roofer, BUD08, and flyfishinrock for all your great comments!

BUD08: I plan on harvesting in the next couple weeks, hopefully. We'll see though. I may change my mind and let them go a little longer.

BUD08: I plan on harvesting in the next couple weeks, hopefully. We'll see though... >I may change my mind and let them go a little longer.[/QUOTE]

I must say its nice to hear that someone gives there plants time to grow out and fill out. I think thats the bigest problem with people not getting what there looking for. life takes time to develope.

Well i gotta say ms fox your plants ate looking mighty lovely just hope my new grow goes as well as yours. have you decided yet on when to pull them down? cant wait to see pics of harvest!!

Safe.....keep smokin Hypa

Back
Top Bottom