Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

mine are on day 15 of flowering and i really hope they look that good in 15 more days imma haveta post sum pics for comparison on this one cause this is what mine look like from past pictures u got goin on here. your doin awesome girl

I love the sativa dominance on the one. Great growing!

Looking great Ms.Fox,and yes,a big congrats on the 5 star thread!Well deserved.
+reps:clap:
Haven't been around the forums long but I can definetly say that you have made my time here more enjoyable with your posts,pics,info,and all around kindness I see you spreading around the boards.

Looks like everything is going great for your grow show,your bag seed looks like it was F1 cross of indica and sativa.Miss Daisy might take a little longer to get ripe.You might want to take clones of both of them,see what you like to smoke.
Its funny how life is, your just for fun Bagseed grow is getting bigger and bigger I know how a little project can get.
A five star good luck
:peace:

Thank you soooo much WeedSmokerNYC, Zenmaster, FarmN420, FreakNature, high roofer, chaosridden, Harry Red, StonerGrower, BubbaKush, Minus, getsumkin, and Ultrabudda for all your kind and wonderful comments!

Wow! Thanks for the 5 star rating! That's really cool. I wish yall could see the big smile on my face! ;-)

I decided to take 3 clones. 2 of Miss Daisy and 1 of Plant #1.

Here's one of Miss Daisy's clones.
Root_Gel.jpg

In this pic they are the 3 taller plants in the back.
COB_and_BS_Clones.jpg

^ Well, I will do the best I can. ;-) Thanks.

The buds are continuously growing thicker. Both Miss Daisy and Plant #1 have reached 39.5". Miss Daisy looks taller from the pics only because of the camera angle. ;-) FloridaBud was nice enough to help me raise the light up more, as I do not want to burn my girls! ;-)

Day 32

Day_32_Bagseed_Flowering.jpg

Day_32_BS_On_the_DL.jpg

Day_32_BS_Bud_Shots.jpg

Day_32_BS_FL_1.jpg

Day_32_BS_Miss_Daisy.jpg

How many days you into flowering, i think im a couple day behind you.looking goog by the way.

Back
Top Bottom