Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

^ LOL! Thanks! That's funny, because when I initially titled this thread, I was doing it just for fun. That by no means meant that I'd deprive them of what they needed. I have to tell ya though that this grow has been seriously fun, and has done way more than what I expected. :) My mouth is watering just watching these buds grow. I can't wait to have a taste!

This has been my best grow I've ever had, and I really have to give the credit to my family at 420Magazine. I've always loved to grow, but knowing how to do it right is what's important.

So Ms.Fox, you gonna invite me over on harvest day to clip leaves? LOL

Thanks WaVancouver, 4twenty4all, and TxState!

notreallyhere: I dunno... I don't really prefer either... Only because each has it's own issues. The problem with my hydro box is it's only sooo tall; however, it has the ability to house clones, veg, and flowering all in one... I have unlimited room in the closet for my girls to grow as large as they want without any disturbance. I'll have to see maybe a yield and smoke difference. I'll have a better idea down the line. ;-) Thanks!

Here's some more non HPS shots for yall! ;-)

Day 34 Flowering

Day_34_BS_Flowering.jpg

Day_34_Miss_Daisy_FL.jpg

Day_34_BS_FL_Plant_1_Cola.jpg

Day_34_BS_Plant_1_HS.jpg

Day_34_BS_FL_1_and_MD.jpg

Thanks stizz1e and BubbuKush!

TxState: I'm only using 2 tsp. I tried upping it to 3, but the girls aren't havin it. ;-) They seem to be prone to nute burn, so I'd rather be safe then sorry.

they are looking good! they look more monstrous than my last plant i chopped.

They are really fillin in!Lookin great!:smokin:

Everything looks like its going very good,are the girls giving you any odor problems ?:peace:

Thanks WaVancouver! I never thought they'd get this big or have some tasty lookin buds on em either. ;-) Glad I cloned them.

Thanks BUD08, StonerGrower, and Minus!

Thanks Ultrabudda! The smell is not too bad, but when the light goes out for the bagseed the smell is overwhelming! I think it's just their good night kiss for us. ;-)

Its funny how after awhile you will not notice it anymore, but it stays on your clothing .I went to the store one day before I put in some venting .The person on the register ask how the crop was, you must be out for munchies. :smokin:

Ultrabudda: LOL! Thanks. Yeah, I getcha! You get used to the smell. ;-)
Thanks ts1229jm!

My girls are lookin great. I can tell they are getting close to the end. I'm sayin another 2 1/2 weeks at the most. I want to thank all yall for all your help and support. I've never had a grow this successful, and I really give my success to the people on 420 for their support and help. I would have more pic, but unexpected company showed up, so I was in a bit of a hurry. ;-)

Day 38

Day_38_BS_FL.jpg

Day_38_BS_1.jpg

Day_38_Ms_Daisy_FL.jpg

Hmmmm the girls look great, Tall.

Back
Top Bottom