Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

Thanks DaMagoMan and CharlieMopps! I've got to get more anyway, so I think I'll probably just get new ones with better tops.

Ultrabudda and McBudz: They've been getting plain distilled since yestereday. ;-)

McBudz: I plan on doin the chop chop next Sunday, so that will be 9 weeks. ;-) I'm looking for a happy medium type high.

What a fine job you have done. Your patience and love have created some beautiful plants. Keep up the good work Ms. Fox.. I see you are kicking the BF's ass in the hydro dept too... Good Job.. :ganjamon::peace:

Awesome Ms.Fox! :rollit: Well done! + reps Respect!

congrats ms fox! took my girl down at 8 weeks last night- great feeling.
beautiful plants! well done!

Thanks Be IRIE! LOL!

Thank you sooo much for the reps badbradblu!

Thanks notreallyhere!

Day 59

Day_59_BS_FL.jpg

Day_59_BS_1.jpg

Day_59_BS_1_Top.jpg

Day_59_BS_MD.jpg

Looking excellent Ms.Fox!!

If this is just for fun, I can't wait 'til you get serious. ;)

What kind of bag seed was that? Looks like two totally different varieties there. Perhaps from different bags?

:peace:

Harry

Thanks Bee23, 4twenty4all, and Harry Red!

Harry Red: Well, I usually just keep all my seeds in one place, because none of the seeds came from a bag too impressive. Mostly because it was improperly grown. So, it is possible that they came from two different strains. ;-)

that bud looks as big as my arm.ive been trying to plan my grow room here in my basement was wondering if i could ask yall a ? my temps down there are like 60 at night and 68 69 in the day is this to cold to expect good results? great job though miss id rep u if i could

was wrong i can rep u and i did there u go

Just beautiful Ms.Fox.Can't wait till sunday!:smokin:

When all is said and done thats going to be some fine stuff.

I think most would agree you have a natural "sticky-green thumb" for this. :grinjoint:

Harry Red: Well, I usually just keep all my seeds in one place, because none of the seeds came from a bag too impressive. Mostly because it was improperly grown. So, it is possible that they came from two different strains. ;-)
That's great news!! Variety is the spice of life, or so that say...

I tend to agree. :smokin:

Harry

Thanks DaMagoMan, Minus, RooRman, and BuBBaDaNK for all of your kind comments!

michiganrules: Thank you sooo much for the rep! The temps in your basement sound good to me.

action1: I use seeds or clones.

Harry Red: Heck yeah! I hear that!

Well, I cut the girls down today! I'm gonna take some pics later on tonight of the results. ;-) Thank you everyone for you comments and help! Plant #1 smells just like grape. Miss Daisy has dark orange hairs all over! I also found a few seeds on plant #1, which is really strange to me. They were dark brown fully mature seeds.

Back
Top Bottom