Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

Thanks carolinaKUSH and southernboy30!

BadBradBlu: Thanks! Heck yeah! I hear that!

I just weighed everything out... and both plants came in at just over 7oz! Surprise! ;-)

Awesome. I've really enjoyed watching this from start to finish. Great looking bud bats, and so happy to hear the ladies are treating you right.

Nice grow!!! Ms. Fox :ganjamon: I will hopefully soon be starting a grow and will use bag seeds probley for my first couple of times b4 I get into the strain specific seeds. But yeah nice journal!!! 7oz 2 plants that kicks ass!

I agree dear ... a few pics, especially with your smiling face would be a plus. I hope I have your green thumb in the near future ; ) ...we'll find out. Peace chick

Nice smoke report, happy to see all went well ;o),You might think about taking the clone from Miss Daisy and just put her into veg.every time she gives you a clone dump the larger mother until you are ready to grow again. You can keep this up for a long time, you know like "Bonsai". Micro propagation is another thought but it is just a little too O.C.D. :clap:

Happy Holiday

Hey Ms.Fox whats goin on its been a while. I haven't been on the site for days but it looks like you have been very busy. Harvest looks tasty!! The hydro Cali-O looked amazing as well. Glad to see your still helping so many people on here!
Peace and love :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom