GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

Here we are at the end of this grow show! What a ride! :D I completed my full Grow review over at my main journal and so I wanted to make sure and finish this journal properly. I will also include some of the best photos my SIL got for our photo shoot last weekend. Thanks for hanging out with us this summer and like I said if you need a fix of #newtyness just come on over to the main grow show:D See the finale post below and I’ll go upload some pics!

@Amadeus Forzin you can add this journal to your completed list, please and thanks:)

GeeGee -1 Gorilla Glue (seed from Swaggs) (Manifold/half flux training)
I am not sure if you remember back at the beginning when my local weed bestie Swaggs had to shut down his operation after just starting his Northern Lights and GG4 seeds. I thought my bro had culled both plants but nope he knew there was something special about this plant from the beginning. He brought me a tiny GG4 that he had been keeping alive on his kitchen table. He had already given her a topping, trim and started her training. She was started as a quadline but I immediately knew I wanted to flux this girl so I snipped off her 2 lower legs and the rest is history.
full
C9EAB819-E556-43ED-827C-228BE575CE3F.jpeg
  • newty
  • Yesterday at 9:34 AM
Baby GeeGee after her first transplant
full
1176573A-9F87-4C69-B986-07F96A446282.jpeg
  • newty
  • Friday at 10:03 PM
GeeGee
full
8FF9907C-522F-45AE-911B-D19C2A3D580C.png
  • newty
  • Friday at 10:04 PM
GeeGee looking fab
full
162F917B-EAC2-49EA-9135-6D7DAC86B565.jpeg
  • newty
GeeGee harvest
full
2CDB30AC-E85B-4CED-BE03-1EEB2D48483B.jpeg
  • newty
  • Wednesday at 8:20 AM

full
CD887093-4A71-4131-81F7-858416CAAE00.jpeg
  • newty

full
3B9DDA15-FA10-4627-8C21-4948300A085A.jpeg
  • newty

full
784D7968-FEDA-4C30-8963-8B4E669B6ECE.jpeg
  • newty
Cure is on!
full
50DA9CF0-ECC9-4E86-8DA2-DF66B2D3A2D3.jpeg
  • newty
GeeGee bud fresh dry

209g guys!! My biggest plant yet and my last big plant until outdoors! Ha! 115grams of top buds and 94g of larf and smaller buds. #booyah She smells like pine and fuel and has had a strong distinct smell since before flip. The smoke is smooth and light surprisingly and has a strong Sativa effect. I feel a heightened sense of alertness and overall heightening of the senses; taste, smell, touch etc. It lasts a long time and I can puff a way on the same blunt for a few hours or all day. After some euphoria and cool sensy stuff, I was crazy hungry, no nausea and couch lock afterwards. This particular strain would be perfect for a bit of energy to clean the house as it kicks in, a hot shower or hot tub??, maybe a bit of sex after that and then a great meal and a nap! Did I just describe my perfect first date? LOL That's my unconventional smoke report! :D

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Ok these are some of the raw photos...except a couple I have filtered . She sent them to me so I can edit etc:)

View media item 1613946
3 more sleeps Canada!!
View media item 1613943
Thanks 420!!
View media item 1613849

Hahaha poor Pegasus! She’s fine now:)

THanks for being here Shed, GeeGee and I really appreciate all your support, especially considering you are a #forcedfriend

You turned out to be a really good one so I’m glad I forced it! :D
image.jpg

Thanks Low! When are we going to meet up? I am cutting clones this morning for you! One of each as I am not sure whos female and whos male yet. You still want them?
Gotcha I'm 3-4 weeks out. Or...I could try make a quick flyby this week. All depends on when I go to my new gig. Ugg pressures on! F would I be honoured to have a Newtys quad! :hmmmm::slide:hear me? (Im assuming that would take 3-4w) :rofl: your space is limited, so let me know wat is your comfort.

Gotcha I'm 3-4 weeks out. Or...I could try make a quick flyby this week. All depends on when I go to my new gig. Ugg pressures on! F would I be honoured to have a Newtys quad! :hmmmm::slide:hear me? (Im assuming that would take 3-4w) :rofl: your space is limited, so let me know wat is your comfort.
Haha space is NIL! I’ll see how they do on the kitchen table for that long with the male plant;) I don’t even have them in the tent now, my best clones root on the kitchen table :)

Hi @newty, I have a questikn for you. What was the distance between your unit farm ufo and your plant true the grow from vegg to flower! I ask because I have a unitfarm and Im not sure at what height to keep it
Hi there! I started it about 35 inches above (as seedlings) and then let the plants grow up to it. I think by the time she was in flower it was at about 15-20 inches from the light with both switches activated. It’s a more powerful light than my Epistar so when I used both lights, the unit farm was always set higher because it was causing light stress.

Hi there! I started it about 35 inches above (as seedlings) and then let the plants grow up to it. I think by the time she was in flower it was at about 15-20 inches from the light with both switches activated. It’s a more powerful light than my Epistar so when I used both lights, the unit farm was always set higher because it was causing light stress.
Nice thx for the reply!! I have the unit farm ufo160 and I had the light at 30” for vegg and now they are on flower(autoflower) I had it at 20” and Im getting light stress. Its hanging at 24” now and the top leaf are still tacoing a bit... I figured it was light stress

Back
Top Bottom