GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

So Its been a bit nuts trying to keep up with my life and several journals :D

GeeGee is coming down tomorrow and so I thought I should update her diary!

Today GeeGee is Day 65 since first pistil and so lets retire this hard working gal:) She has been a total champ with all the manifolding and HST. Last week she started poppin nanners which is pretty typical of a clone only strain like GG4, just another check of the box;) Its too late for these nanners to do anything except make her look manly so I just wacked em all off! #chopchop #thatswhatshesaid :D

So to prepare for the heavy task of harvest, I took all her delicious red and purple fans off, leaving only the sugar fans.

Its insane how sugary these fans are (not sugar leaves). I washed and dried them for a nice tincture experiment:)

Look what PMilly did to my photo! COOL

Some before the trim shots!

Pdawg edited this beaut as well! My friends are so talented:)

This will be a 2 post update! (too many pics) Next is after the straps came off and post-trims

She is looking pretty sexy now;)

So the lights are unplugged and will stay that way until tomorrow morning.

She got a good low dose feed/water yesterday (couldn't bear to dry her out:oops:)

She is looking sharp now and I am so glad I took all that time to manifold her properly.

:circle-of-love:This was 100 days in veg/75 days in Flower/Serious HST/Serious bug treatments/Nutrient change/Serious light intensity change/CO2/Nanners :circle-of-love:

I have been smoking on that tester nug all week and she tastes as good as she looks, crossed eyes and giggling! #myfav I cannot wait to try some after a cure!

GeeGee and I have been in this long term relationship for long enough:D

This will be my last big plant for now and I have learned a tremendous amount from this gal and all of you!
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Its not over until I get a weight;) OH and that photoshoot I have planned tomorrow #geegeeandme

Stay tuned!

Happy Canadian Danksgiving Yall!

Thanks fellas! She’s my favourite daughter right now :D

I’m late to the party, but I can’t wait to see how it turns out!
Welcome! Just in time for the best part:) ask any questions you need catch up on:popcorn:

Welcome! Just in time for the best part:) ask any questions you need catch up on:popcorn:

Thank you, I do have a question for you, if that’s ok. I noticed you keep your clippings, do you have a link for what you do with them? I want to try to use as much of the girls as I can. I just defoliated mine today, so I made sure to keep them this time! Also, should I wash them before freezing? Or was that just because of the bug treatments you had done? Thank you so much Newty!

Congrats on the harvest and nice looking buds newty :passitleft:

Love seeing the colours pop one of my favourite times of the grow .

I don’t normally wash the leaves just the bug treatments and bugs bleh.

Let me find you a tutorial for that! Be back soon;)

Welcome feather leaf!
Oh and me and GeeGee :circle-of-love:

A0A34A8D-C1B4-44F0-B7F3-4C89AC7B9497.jpeg

Thank you, I do have a question for you, if that’s ok. I noticed you keep your clippings, do you have a link for what you do with them? I want to try to use as much of the girls as I can. I just defoliated mine today, so I made sure to keep them this time! Also, should I wash them before freezing? Or was that just because of the bug treatments you had done? Thank you so much Newty!
Found one!

Let me know if you have questions:)

Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Back
Top Bottom