GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

Update time!!

GeeGee Day 44 of flower
She big :eek:

Still trucking along, I’m not doing much now just watch and wait. I think she’s got a few more weeks as I checked trichs and she’s about 40% cloudy with 0 Amber yet. She is just starting to get some brown/red hairs. I should check and see what timelines are for GG4...prob 8-10 weeks. It’s hard to capture the frost but I can’t touch her anywhere without getting sticky; stems, fans, under her, the side of her lol She’s living up to the name for sure.

I hope she bulks up now as I notice she’s not as dense as I’d like by this point. Also she’s fox tailing everywhere (not just the buds under the light. The temps are super stable and there is a fan blowing between the light and the canopy. I’m wondering if this is genetic fox tailing. No bleaching or other signs of light/heat stress and she looks healthy otherwise.

She still drinks a gallon a day, 1tsp per gallon of both foliage pro and protekt. I’m wondering if maybe I give her a lil AN overdrive or kook bloom to supplement the last few weeks? Think it might help pack on weight?

Anyhow, here she is #newtysmonstah

Update time!!

GeeGee Day 44 of flower
She big :eek:

Still trucking along, I’m not doing much now just watch and wait. I think she’s got a few more weeks as I checked trichs and she’s about 40% cloudy with 0 Amber yet. She is just starting to get some brown/red hairs. I should check and see what timelines are for GG4...prob 8-10 weeks. It’s hard to capture the frost but I can’t touch her anywhere without getting sticky; stems, fans, under her, the side of her lol She’s living up to the name for sure.

I hope she bulks up now as I notice she’s not as dense as I’d like by this point. Also she’s fox tailing everywhere (not just the buds under the light. The temps are super stable and there is a fan blowing between the light and the canopy. I’m wondering if this is genetic fox tailing. No bleaching or other signs of light/heat stress and she looks healthy otherwise.

She still drinks a gallon a day, 1tsp per gallon of both foliage pro and protekt. I’m wondering if maybe I give her a lil AN overdrive or kook bloom to supplement the last few weeks? Think it might help pack on weight?

Anyhow, here she is #newtysmonstah

I integrated a little bit of B52 in with my Dyna-Gro pair. I throttled it back to 1/2 strength because the first time I did it with full strength the tips started burning. Backed off and they seem to like it. I'm guessing that silica is really helping uptake those nutes. I'd never had a plant respond so bad to a full dose of B52.

Got it straight now. Seems like they like the new pairing with the low dose bloom boost in there.
:passitleft:

Beautiful job Newty! Do you think roots have filled the 10 gal pot? It s huge. I m new to coco but read 1L coco was equivalent to 3L of soil in terms of plant development. Is it true?

I integrated a little bit of B52 in with my Dyna-Gro pair. I throttled it back to 1/2 strength because the first time I did it with full strength the tips started burning. Backed off and they seem to like it. I'm guessing that silica is really helping uptake those nutes. I'd never had a plant respond so bad to a full dose of B52.

Got it straight now. Seems like they like the new pairing with the low dose bloom boost in there.
:passitleft:
Ok that sounds great! I’ll add a lil and see what’s up:)

Beautiful job Newty! Do you think roots have filled the 10 gal pot? It s huge. I m new to coco but read 1L coco was equivalent to 3L of soil in terms of plant development. Is it true?
Thanks! I know they have filled out the top half for sure because if I poke in there it’s full of roots now I’m not sure about the bottom half but I feel like it will be a big root ball :D I’m not too sure about the comparative stats between coco and soil for roots because I have limited experience growing weed in soil. I would say growth happens quite a lot faster in coco than in soil but the roots look similar after harvest in my grows.

Day 51 of flower

She’s starting to show off her purps and red fans:D Fade is on and it’s besitiful like the fall! Deep rich green, purple bud tips with Mahogany Fans they are fading! I’ve never been more in love. It’s not even captured in these pics.

The girl is fading and popping pistils out of her new explosive calyxes. The buds are fox tailing and exploding with new growth. It’s weird to see at this stage but most welcome! This must be from the increased CO2 and the addition of kool bloom? Any way here’s a few pics of our photo shoot! Not enough light but you get the drift ;) She’s such a B to move around!

Ppm 750
Ph 6

Back
Top Bottom