First Grow In 10 Years: DWC Bagseed, Sherbert

Get lost in the haze of the sherbert? Haha How is the cure on it?

haha yeah man we are just burning through the stash. Still working on this renovation and getting the future home for the tent ready. The space i’m planning to use is in ROUGH shape so it’s been a long road.

It will be worth it in the end! I've been afraid how much it will cost me to upgrade my service panel and add a breaker or 2 and wiring to my Arizona room where I would like to grow in my house. I was going to have to do it anyways when I finally pull the trigger on a hot tub.

It will be worth it in the end! I've been afraid how much it will cost me to upgrade my service panel and add a breaker or 2 and wiring to my Arizona room where I would like to grow in my house. I was going to have to do it anyways when I finally pull the trigger on a hot tub.

you’re absolutely right! All this work will be worth it in the end. I’ll have a workshop and an insulated concrete grow closet when it’s all said and done. :yahoo:
I’d love to lend a hand with that project if we didnt live on the other side of the country!

Wow man just read through this journal. Nice grow. Damn. Killer setup. You make a garage look good, man. Lol. And the roots on that plant are as good as it gets! Unreal. That's what I'm going for in my soil grow. Really good job. Especially love the McGuyver-esque large container under the bucket solution. Super impressive. Did you ever end up posting your final yield and I missed it? What was it?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom