GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

Hi all!

Canadian girl Newty here with my version of what we will call Genevieve Glue;)

She has been vegging for roughly 75 days! I took my time with her as I wanted to commit to Newty's version of Light Addicts flux.

I got her in early veg, from my neighbour @SwAggNiFiCeNt. He grew her, topped her and started the quadline training. He had taken his tent down due to unforeseen circumstances and couldn't bear to cull her so cared for her on his kitchen table.

She then came to Newty's torture chamber and has not had a chance to rest since! :D

She has had 4 transplants and finally in her forever 10 Gallon Geopot.

She has had massive defoil after massive defoil, supercrop after supercrop and multiple tie downs. This B is truly a magnificent monster that is named GeeGee.

What are we using??

3x3x5 IDAODAN Grow Tent (Amazon)

Unit Farm UFO-80 Cree Osram Led Grow Light supposed to be perfectly sized for my tent.

No exhaust yet but have a medium sized oscillating fan blowing up at GeeGee and a USB fan on the light blowing the heat up and out the tent hole! I will DIY a exhaust as soon as I flip her, I am now unemployed so watching the budget!!

She was in airpots 1G to 3 G to 5 G but is in her final 10 G Geopot. I have her sitting on a small plastic crate to expose the underside, allow air and prevent rot or mold.

I am using Coco Earth blocks fully expanded, rinsed and charged with 1/4 strength grow nutrients...speaking of Nutrients!

I am using Emerald Harvest 2 part Series. I might switch her to Advanced Nutrients for flower because I like the ease and results of that line plus its what I have most of.

Ok lets see some pics to bring y'all up to date.

View media item 1568732

And this has been the passed week! 6 days ago we did the transplant, major defoil, tighter tie downs and a few supercrops.

and today:)

I will let her fill out more and then flip her maybe on Sunday:)

Back
Top Bottom