GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

#howmuchyousellingthatweedforoldman?

Too much?
:rofl:
There was a channel playing Talladaga Nights back-to-back all day yesterday. I was in heaven. LoL

Lol! I saw that bit on his thumb nail and thought who’s gonna notice that! Lol

#samesies
LoL... I wish. My "nail polish" is actually the spot I shot a trim nail through my fingernail... like 3 months ago. Ugh!

I think it makes me look tough. LoL
:rofl:

GEEGEE UPDATE VEG DAY 80

She is in full force these past few days! She loves to have both veg and flower lights on and the ghost chillie & clones don't mind. If I dig in there it overwhelms me with the amount of foliage coming up now! I have a serious jungle on my hands and as my friend @bignstrange used to say #tothechopper! I won't do anymore major defoils until stretch is over so I expect it to get insane in there. I mean I will pluck a few here and there :)

I am going to give her a bit more time to grow up a bit and then its flip day. I plan to have her running daylight hours during the night to oppose my lights running in the other tent and most importantly to keep the temperatures down. I think I will do 11pm-11am daylight. I am BEYOND excited to watch this girl get big.

Ok so I have her tied down by the branches and since I was opening things up and breaking branches already, I trimmed her up and laid her flatter. Poor thing, I know I said last time, last time but #LASTTIME

This was a pretty light torture sesh compared to others so hopefully I can flip her in about 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom