GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

Remember a couple days ago... well this was this morning or 48 hours after that last training/defoil/torture sesh.

In case you forgot what the before looked like.

And wooohooooo all 3 clones are loaded with roots:)

I planted them all, gave one to a new mentee I’m coaching and kept 2 for me and Swaggs.

Look what else we did

The last time I used one of these it was to bong beers at festivals :D

Haha this should make it easier for Swaggs to manage! She’s impossible to water without a watering ring, thanks again @TheMadDabber

There we’re a few leaks as I have the tubes and connectors fitting in the wrong way LOL! So back to the hardware store to get this right tomorrow. I first tried to fix the leaks with my gorilla glue tape #irony It works for now but I’m not sure if it will hold:D the holes I drilled were perfect so you were right 1/8 inch drillbit!

Looking good. It is very reminiscent of a beer bong... it's like a #nutebong or #newtbong?

Either way just glad it works!

Looking good. It is very reminiscent of a beer bong... it's like a #nutebong or #newtbong?

Either way just glad it works!
#newtbong
:bravo:

Trademark it! LoL

Thanks Horti! Glad to see you around:)

Ok so I’ve been away without any service for about 2 weeks. GeeGee was well taken care of and of course got huge.

She is Day 97 of veg so let’s flip her on day 100!

Thanks Horti! Glad to see you around:)

Ok so I’ve been away without any service for about 2 weeks. GeeGee was well taken care of and of course got huge.

She is Day 97 of veg so let’s flip her on day 100!

Ahhhh.... I feel whole again. LoL :rofl:

Welcome back!
:ciao:

Oh man she is HUGE!! She's going to produce some beautiful top notch bud, I can only imagine!! Heck yes! Can't wait to see how she stacks for you :)

No journal yet :) As soon as I have something in the germination/seedling/sapling stages I'll be sure to get it started. Still debating whether to use tent and bucket indoors w/ gifted light from forum or just go outdoor and play for big yields this coming fall :) I'll definitely let you know Newty! Watching all this excitement unfold has me anticipating the arrival of everything

Back
Top Bottom