GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

GeeGee at lights on last night on day 7 of Flower.

This is true restraint!! Daaaaang GeeGee

I take a handful of fans a day because she’s just nuts! Usually I don’t pluck during stretch but this is a different circumstance and she needs/loves it. I pluck the ones blocking any mains that can’t be tucked.

She’s going to be a long stretch I think, no pistils yet but I can tell it’s any day by the smell of her as well as the light green centres on most of the bud sites.

Emerald Harvest full strength
Ppm 800
PH 6

I’m going to bring her down to half strength because the ppm is too high for me, this early in flower. She drinks 1 gallon a day and I feed every water as per new information I received from @Cultivator ;) He says to feed every water and not to dilute the nutrient water (what I was doing). I have noticed 0 def issues with her doing this.

I will be switching nutrients as soon as I get my hands on Dyna Gro Foilage pro and protek. Much simpler than the 10 bottles I’m currently trying to juggle! F that

Ok here she is...

Trying to join the big dogs with this monster eh Newty? Keep it up and you might finally have your goal. If she’s healthy until the end I think you have a real winner for sure. I’ve been plucking during stretch for a while now. My plants grow too fast not to.

She s looking very good! I did many defo during stretch as well to slow stretch a bit and also give more lights cause the tops were hiding the plants cause my grow space is crowed! Next time I ll flip at week 3 instead of week 4 as they look like they still want to stretch!

Thank you for the picture with the kind words as well! Yesterday was my last day at my current work. I decided a few months ago that I could not keep working and spreading my energy in something that I don't like anymore. I truly think it s more important to try to go towards what we really love as love is a powerful weapon to attract good things in life. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see the plants in a few weeks (yours and mine) !

Thank you for the picture with the kind words as well! Yesterday was my last day at my current work. I decided a few months ago that I could not keep working and spreading my energy in something that I don't like anymore. I truly think it s more important to try to go towards what we really love as love is a powerful weapon to attract good things in life.
Congrats on shifting the universe toward the good. I wish you great success in your next chapter :thumb:

Yes Thanks for sharing Flash! It sounds like you and I are in similar places right now:) I just quit my career job a month ago to grow weed because I want my light to shine:D

Let’s shine our lights together people!!

Woop

Back
Top Bottom