GeeGee Grow Show In 10 Gallons Of Coco Coir

Yes Thanks for sharing Flash! It sounds like you and I are in similar places right now:) I just quit my career job a month ago to grow weed because I want my light to shine:D

Let’s shine our lights together people!!

Woop

Love it ! Growing weed is also in my plan. The idea is to just add it along with other stuff i can do as well. Goal is to work only with things that make my heart happy ! Good luck my friend and keep them green !!!:green_heart:

Yes Thanks for sharing Flash! It sounds like you and I are in similar places right now:) I just quit my career job a month ago to grow weed because I want my light to shine:D

Let’s shine our lights together people!!

Woop
Shinin' like a mofo out here!

-P:ganjamon:

We gotttt PISTILS baby!

Ok Flower Day 10 or day 2 with pubes

GeeGee is #fullbush for real! I’m taking a bowl of leaves a day and this is not the major defoil I have planned for when she stops stretching. I pluck at wake up and right before bed because she’s just growing that much! I noticed plucking the last couple days that her smell is much stronger and the leaves are starting to feel sticky already :D

She’s drinking about a gallon a day and I’m about to switch from EH to Dyna gro. Waiting for my foilage pro but I have the protekt which I found at a hydro store here! #bam

She’s on half strength bloom nutes

Ppm 600
Ph 6

I’m making a batch of GeeGee fan leaf oil soon!

This is after I took the leaves seen in the pic!

Stay high:)

GeeGee Day 5 (counting from hairs)
Took off some under foilage. Usually I wait for stretch to stop but she don’t care. I also tied each branch down more to open up the middle. I have to do this at least 1-2 times a week as she pulls out.

Feed of 1/2 strength EH bloom nutes
Ppm 800
Ph 5.8
I moved the light up as she’s reaching (this will be a trend I think)

Happy Hump Day!

:passitleft:

Haha! She got her plucking all right:D

Update soon
AB790640-6366-414E-8416-BEABDD196744.jpeg

GeeGee update Flower Day 13 (with hairs)

So she had a few bug treatments and was stalled and stressed for about 4 days. So far she is bug free (I have been diligent) and bouncing back :D

She got a massive defoil (earlier than what I normally do) I did this after finding early thrip damage and before the bug treatments. She’s back to stretching for the sky and praying to the sun god. #unitfarm

Ph 6
Ppm 600

View media item 1593824

Back
Top Bottom