Swedishcloset's Closet

Ser riktigt bra ut! I would love to see it :) How is the LED light working for you?
Who knows in the future..? :wood:
I think that LED works just as fine as HPS accually (if U get the right ones, my china`s isn't really there..), I grew these ones with`em;

..got around 30g with frosty buds/each with this Ufo and another exactly the same who both are at 70W/each (it says 90W but it really ain't) so i'm satisfied with them.
loves the new babies:)
and that frosty nug is awsome:bravo:
Thank's a'lot! -And keep stockpiling, who knows when the outbreak occurs. :helpsmilie:
Liking the look of your ladies will subb keep up the good work :cheer:
Welcome welcome! :welcome:
Good stuff with the new strains man :) that little cab looks perfect for the LED
It seems to work fine, the small processor fan sounds like A angry bee but temperature is stable on 24 in there.

///////

Gotta be honest with U guys, I killed Lemon Skunk or she was accually strangling her self to death :whoa: ..but when I was examening what was wrong with her she.. ...couldent take it anymore. :sorry:

But Headband is put in soil and taken inside to their new home! The others are kinda slow but have cracked open now atleast so soon..
VeggieBox.JPG

Promise you that it was an express build, almost like the chinese and their new super tower(?) but functional enough for me, will get som mylar in there later on and perhaps try my small 100W HPS?
100W Compact HPS-thread: ------> Compact HPS/MH
...this small fan is moving air like A motherf#@*#& :cheesygrinsmiley:
VeggieBox2.JPG

Have they grown some sence last U think?
PinappleExp_.JPG

PinappleExpr2.JPG

BubbaKush4.JPG

BubbaKush22.JPG

:morenutes:

-Big up`s to everybody for your positive feedback related to my humble little closet! :thanks:

As good as it gets!

Celsius;
Celsius.JPG

Fahrenheit;
Fahrenheit.JPG

My angry little bee to fan seems to move just the right amount of air thru the cabinet? :eyebrowsmile:

I'm back! :partyboy:

My closet is closed due winter & cold so it's "operation" basment now. Nothing fancy-pancy just A singel 600W HPS some styrofoam and much love, gonna take down my uv-B's later on ...or quite soon mather of fact. :loopy:

S5000938.JPG

S5000937.JPG

S5000942.JPG

S5000941.JPG
S5000940.JPG

15 of them are there and they are of an old accedential cross between WhiteWidow & PowerPlant I made for many years ago, two of them are fim´ed and im surtain most of you can spot which two? :winkyface:

-Merry christmas fellows! :Namaste:

-Boom!

Lost one to mold but shit happens. :headbanger:
`
S5000943.JPG

S5000945.JPG

S5000947.JPG

S5000949.JPG

S5000951.JPG

..not many weeks left now, 2-3 something-something?

It's soon gonna be a vegg-"compartment" to the right, very soon. :tokin:
`
S5000952.JPG

:peace:

Vafan, odlar du hashplantor!?

Inte helt omöjligt, beror på vem som frågar?

Other dude;What the hell, are you growing *haschplants?
Me; Perhaps, depends on who's asking
*Local (national) often made journalistic definition(?) error/misspelling.

Inte helt omöjligt, beror på vem som frågar?

Other dude;What the hell, are you growing *haschplants?
Me; Perhaps, depends on who's asking
*Local (national) often made journalistic definition(?) error/misspelling.

You have to love the Swedish press!

:love:

Digging deeper.. :cool:

Almost got my veggie-chamber ready, need an exhaust fan so I can put A lid on (pun indended);
S5000978.JPG

..and there is already something going on, not much but that will soon change!

And now over to "the other side";
S5000979.JPG

S5000970.JPG

S5000972.JPG

S5000976.JPG

S5000973.JPG

S5000977.JPG

What U guys think? they have not been given much fertilizer at all but still. :partyboy:

And soon outdoor season starts, the sun has rised over the arctic circle once again so it's almost time to put som af-seeds in soil, or order them to begin with..

:green_heart:

Damn those are fat colas! Swedish match looks so overshadowed by bud!
They are really towering, almost as clones and not seedlings.
Older closet-grow under 250W;
WWPPsmall.JPG

And as bonus, some BubbaKush from the closet;
1358345970756.jpg

..frosty frost, just the way I like it. :rip:

Looking super fine man! Cant wait for smoke report!
Can tell you right now cause I have grown theese before (got a'lot of seeds of this cross due an "accident" many ears ago) and it's an intence stone with a buzzy feeling, not for the faint of hearted. :hookah:

12 seedlings have made it so far, 10 that are same as before and one BlueBerry Gum and one OG Kush!
Seedlings38.JPG

The five that are remaing, they never seem to stop to swell? :popcorn:
Forest6.JPG

Look;
Closeup50.JPG

Five days ago;
S5000973.JPG

---" "----
Closeup215.JPG

Five days ago;
S5000976.JPG

And soon outdoor season starts, the sun has rised over the arctic circle once again so it's almost time to put som af-seeds in soil, or order them to begin with..

Fantastic looking buds!:high-five:

af? Auto-fem? How early can you put them out? Better start planning myself:thanks:

Fantastic looking buds!:high-five:

af? Auto-fem? How early can you put them out? Better start planning myself:thanks:
Thanks, and I meant autoflowering-strains, it's daylight to many hours/day during summer in sweden and to cold in the autumn for them to finish if "ordinary" strains are used.
But fortunately 4 me/us there are lot's of them now, autoflowering strains then.. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom