Week 3 yellowing droopy leaves DWC!

mira4ever

Hi , this is my first time grow in dwc , I'm growing big bomb (bomb seeds) in 5 gallon bucket feeding compo biofoliar 10-4-7 ratio (this is the only liquid fertilizer I can find in this country ) light : 1000 w led full spectrum, ph 5.7 - 5.9 , ppm around 700 ( tape water 160 ppm + 540 ppm fert. ) Room temp 25-27 celsius, Reservoir temp 17-20 celsius, humidity around 50-65 % ..
AT week 1 some yellowing appears on the 2nd set leaves , week 2 yellowing on the tip of 3rd set and looks little bit droopy , on week 3 the colour is yellow green all over and the growth is so slow !

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you

20161114_201305.jpg
20161114_201252.jpg
20161114_201226.jpg

Thanks guys for replys. . This plant is 3 week old, is it still too young for 500 ppm nutes ? And about that foil it's a tape foil yes any advice of replacement. . Thank you soo much

Ok. I would cut back on the amount of your nutrient you are using in the reservoir. Might be too much nitrogen for such a small plant.

I'm adding about 35 ml of nutes the shop sad 50ml /5 gallon ,, I'll cut it back to 15ml and see what happen.. I'm wondering guys why is it still that little for 3 weeks old plant ? Is it in shock ?

I don't think its the strain. I'm currently growing THC bomb from bomb seeds which im pretty sure is one of the parents of that and it grows pretty vigorously.

I would do a little flush first.

could be an issue with aeration also. is it possible to take a little peek at the root system? Are they nice and white?

If this is the only nutrient you have the 10-4-7 which I'm assuming is a general veg nutrient and I hope is made for hydro you might get through veg easily enough but what about your flowering? can you order some things before then?

Yes the root looks white and healthy. .. For flowering I found a basfoliar compo 3-27-18 and some bag of cal mag (powder) I think it should be ok .. Thank u man

So I'm going to flush it with a 60 ppm water 5.6 ph for 24 hours then i'll feed it about 300 ppm nutrients. . I'll keep you updated guys .. Thank

Hey guys ,
Well I flush it with plane water 30 ppm for 24 hours then I added nutes and cal.mag (500 ppm total) .
2 days passes and I top off the lid and some little white worms in my bucket and on the roots . So wash the root with plan water and rechange the solution + I added 1 tea spoon of dettol /5 gallon to sterilise everything ..
Here's some pic,
Ur opinion is appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom