#1 Stealth Dresser Growbox - Afghan Kush Ryder Auto By WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog

Re: #1 Stealth dresser growbox, Afghan Kush Ryder auto. by WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog

@CA215; I'm glad I got rid of them, annoying little fellas, if I didn't, would probably have a whole family in there by now. And as the white specs do, some is early resin that's starting to build up on some of the leaves but some fall right off, guess it is just dust after all, some of it can pass through the intake fan since the screen is just enough to keep little things such as flies and bugs out of the growspace.

I'll go buy some organic nutes today and feed her for the first time since she's already "requesting" a watering, the soil is now dry too so it's about time. (I'll get this Slovenian organic nutes called Plantella since I'm very limited with the choice. I already checked the local grow forums and many people used it, no one had anything bad to say about it.) :D

Aaaaand some bad news for the end; the water heater I had in a plastic container inside the box died for some reason. Now the temps dropped to ~23-25°c and RH to 30%. But I guess it's okay for the RH to start being lower, I mean she's already started flowering, right?
I'll also build the DIY CO2 thingy and do a little picture update later today. :popcorn:

@Dennise;Thank you for stopping by and leaving some positivity, I'm quite happy with how it's turning out so far too! Cheers!
:Namaste:

So I went out and bought the nutes I wrote about earlier (NPK 6-8-8). Here's a little bit more about them.
I watered early today plain water and I plan to actually feed her with it next watering.
Anyway, tt's an organic fertilizer made for all flowering plants. The word out there is that it really is good and I didn't yet see anyone who's unhappy with it. Now, I still have a few more questions about it;
how often do I feed my plant and with what dosage? It says on the bottle to feed once a week but I know that's not the same with this magical plant and it also says that one "dose" you're suppose to feed the plants with is 15ml mixed with 2 liters of water, but I've always read that you should do half the dose and then cut off all feedings last two weeks, right?

Anyhow, I'll still go do some research on nutes. Here's just a few shots from right now (DAY 31), we're almost halfway there. I noticed some new small burn marks on few of the leaves but I didn't manage to take pictures of them, cam battery's died. So expect those tomorrow.
:popcorn:

I also plan to build the CO2 generator tomorrow. ;)

Keepin em green there MM
Good weed to you:thumb:

Thanks man, I'll do my best to keep em' green. :D

Here's a little phonecam update. DAY 33 at the moment and I need some help. The very bottom set of leaves is now almost totally dead (that's normal right?) and only one node up, the fan leaves are now turning light green as you can somewhat see on the second picture. I can't tell if she's missing something, lots of deficiency's are similar to this, could be N, Mg, etc. Should I start feeding her? I originally planned to wait until all upper growth stops but if she's missing something I'd feed her today since today is watering day. I don't know, opinions much appreciated.
:Namaste:

Bottom set.

One set up (the ones that are starting to turn light green).

Plus, a few of the stems which hold the fan leaves on the main top are turning purple.

Hope it's nothing serious. :helpsmilie:

PS: I decided to build the CO2 generator and it actually works great, but I read somewhere that there isn't much use of it in the flowering stage. But hey, I'll leave it in there until it stops producing CO2. I'll use it for the next grow if nothing else.

I would start giving her a nice 1/4 strength dose and see how she reacts the next day, if she is looking good and seems like she can still eat some nutes, give her another 1/4 strength dose on her next watering. I would then water next watering with plain ph to make sure you aren't getting a total build up of nutes. I tend to follow the feed water feed water, but I will at time do some feed feed water feed feed water if they seem like they are strong enough to take what I throw at them. But I do think you should start applying some nutes so she can stay nice and green :)
Looking great Munchiez :Namaste:

@CA215; Thank you for the info so far man, will do just that!
Bhat exactly do you have in mind as in one dose? The dose stated on the bottle (15ml in every two liters of water)? I usually water her with around 200-300ml which in my case is just enough to get about 10-20% runoff. 1/4 of the dose on the bottle is just below 1ml mixed with about 500ml of water, correct? As soon as I'm sure of the dose, I'll be feeding her today just after the lights start shining which is in a little less than 4 hours from now.

Cheers! :thumb:

@Dennise; I'll check it out, no worries. :D

hello mate! i am waiting to see how that nute feed goes, upload some pics to see how they react
keep up that excellent work friend
cheers!

@netstatmen; Hey there! They seem to be doing just fine, their not showing any kind or signs that they got too much nutes.

I fed her with 2ml on 250ml pHed water last night and plan to do the same next watering. We're on DAY 34 at the moment. She stopped with vertical growth, plain flowering stage going on right now.

I also figured since I finally managed to get my cam on, why not throw in the dead very bottom set of leaves and the one just above it. I still don't know why they died just like that. The first picture was taken a few days back and the last one is from today, had to cut them off unfortunately.

The two leaves that seem to be indicators that something may be something? (They are the third set from the bottom). They started turning into this even before the feeding. Just so you guys know.

I just hope that by feeding her this whole thing will get better. Cheers!

Chronic weekend to you MM :thumb:

Here's a flash update. DAY 39 today, a lot of stretching going on, guess she didn't stop with the vertical growth after all. :D

She has been fed two times with 2,5ml on 250ml of water so far (~1/4 the dose) and watered with 6.5pH tap water, apparently my tap water is exactly 6.5 now, although it has been 7.0-7.5 for a while before, no idea what happened. The runoff on the last watering was just above 6.5.

Anyway, here are the pictures;

Didn't manage to shoot the fan leaf which seema to be dieing (cam battery died), it's turning white/light yellowish. One already died so I had to cut it off last night and the other one is still holding in there (isn't all dried up and dead, still has some life in it). I don't know what's causing the leaves to die just like that. Two sets of leaves before the ones that are dieing right now already died a while back in the same way, even before the feedings.

I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow, until then, cheers!

do some mad munchin on turkey day there mad munchies :thumb:

@Cronichemphog; you too buddy!

:helpsmilie:
Little phone update, I don't know why are tips being burnt like this, same situation with every top on her. I only fed her 1/4 of a flowering dose, two times. Watered her afterwards also two times, a few days back and today. Is it that it's too much for her or what's the deal here? Maybe I should have started with the feeding after all the growth stopped, I read that autos should be fed flowering nutes only after that point.

All help/advice is more then welcome!

DAY 42

Sorry for the shitty phone quality.

try doing a feed with nutes 2 times and on the third time use plain water itll help the salts from building up too fast
I don't think its a good thing to keep feeding nutes every feeding
but its just my opinion
Chronic Weekend to ya MM :thumb:

Yeah, I tend to do that, I did fed her only two times and after that I used plain pHed water, also two times since she started showing burnt tips. I think I'll pause with the nutes until all vertical growth has came to an end.

CW to you too, cheers!

I don't know much on autos, but I would also water with some reg water for a couple waterings. If you fear some build up I would do a little flush with ~20% runoff, but the question is would this be ok for autos? Don't know if they are supposed to be slowed down or if that would drastically change the game, maybe a watering without runoff a few times with reg phd water and let them soak up some goodies. What is the number of days this girl needs to reach MM?? :blunt:

The two times I watered her with 250ml and 300ml of water, there was about 20% runoff. Next time I'll do it without runoff, thanks for the advice! And as for the time, Wold of seed claims that she's should be done in 45 to 55 days from seed to harvest, but I think it will take a bit more than that.

She's on DAY 42 today and it's even worse than yesterday (yesterday was DAY 41 and not 42, had a typo).

Fan leaf that managed to survive, the other one got cut down.

Three tops in a row

:helpsmilie:

Quick question; this whole thing seems like a N deficiency to me. Should I go with a 1/2 the dose next feeding? The only treat to that is by feeding her, but then again I don't want to mess things up by doing just that, although I don't see anything that could go wrong unless this isn't a N deficiency..
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom