#1 Stealth Dresser Growbox - Afghan Kush Ryder Auto By WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog

Re: #1 Stealth dresser growbox, Afghan Kush Ryder auto. by WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog

Happy Tokerday MM :thumb:

@CA215; Well, at least it's all over now till after christmas again. :D

That BK really does look nice, nugs looks somewhat like mine too! Can't wait for the next grow, you can really have a great experience growing, never thought it would be this fun. And like I said, now I know exactly what to do differently next time and also how this strain in particular grows. Plus since my buddy is growing it too it really does help out when we can compare their growth.
Don't even get me started on the smell lol! Since I didn't put up any filters, whenever I leave home with my room door open (even for 25 minutes), when I come back the whole apartment will have that strong skunky/hashy smell to it. The guy that lives with me has no idea whats going on haha. Every time he asks I tell him it's the incense sticks I have in my room. They really cover up the smell real nice. :D

@Cronichemphog; to you too buddy! :laugh:

@CA215; Well, at least it's all over now till after christmas again. :D

That BK really does look nice, nugs looks somewhat like mine too! Can't wait for the next grow, you can really have a great experience growing, never thought it would be this fun. And like I said, now I know exactly what to do differently next time and also how this strain in particular grows. Plus since my buddy is growing it too it really does help out when we can compare their growth.
Don't even get me started on the smell lol! Since I didn't put up any filters, whenever I leave home with my room door open (even for 25 minutes), when I come back the whole apartment will have that strong skunky/hashy smell to it. The guy that lives with me has no idea whats going on haha. Every time he asks I tell him it's the incense sticks I have in my room. They really cover up the smell real nice. :D

@Cronichemphog; to you too buddy! :laugh:

I saw the same structure between the two, its that kushy goodness :Namaste: Definitely getting more into kush, kind of fell off since everyone and their brother was kush this kush that.. every kush plant/bud I have came across just has that reaky good stench goodness. Anyways, keep that door closed and the incense burning it possible :laugh: That is awesome that he doesn't know, you sly grower you!
Stay well buddy :peace: CA

MM its Happy Weednsday now :thumb:

23/12/13, DAY 66, harvest day.

Well, 95% of the stigmas turned amber, trics are mostly milky and I'd say 20% amber. It's Christmas time so I didn't have a lot of time for pictures and a better trim, camera batteries died again in the middle of the process + I had bad lighting at the moment. Better nug shots to come after drying!

(2x A4 paper, so you could tell the size, I forgot to throw in something for comparison :L )

Trim, also this is the stickiest weed I've even been in contact with. (1x A4 paper)

(2x A4)

(1x A4)

I really hoped that the buds would thicken up a lot more than this though. They are really fluffy, I don't have a scale on me at the moment too so I couldn't get a final wet weight, but hey. I'd say that there's somewhere about 10 grams wet. My buddy harvested his AKR too today, he got even less than me. But all in all, I'm quite happy since this is my first grow ever, I do plan to cure the bud for at least a week after it drys up. After all that I'll share a smoke report.

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone who gave advice and followed me and this AKR from start to finish!
Cheers and merry Christmas to the whole 420 community!
:ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom