#1 Stealth Dresser Growbox - Afghan Kush Ryder Auto By WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog

Re: #1 Stealth dresser growbox, Afghan Kush Ryder auto. by WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog

Happy Skunkday MM :thumb:

I think you should maybe feed a low dose of nitrogen to get ready to focus on incorporating some flower nutrients at this time, again in small doses.
I don't know much on autos Madmunchiez so take my advice as just thoughts :Namaste: You are almost hitting 7 weeks on the girl and she shouldn't have too much longer to go, once pistils show you should have a good 7-10 weeks there after left on her in my eyes, this is what I would strive for. What I don't know is if autos flowers mature/plump/finish faster, this is where my info can be totally off so bare with me :) I found this;

During the first 12-14 days you won't have to feed your plant anything but water. After this period you could start adding growth nutrients, the light type. Continue this until the plant has been flowering for a week. This will amount to about two weeks of giving growth nutrients. Flush well and then switch to flowering nutrients for about 4 weeks. Again, use the light type. About a week before harvesting you can stop giving nutrients.

The pot size might be a little small also, are you still in the 1L?
Wish I had some more advice for ya, will try to get some auto guys over here to give you some helping advice MM!!

Happy Tokerday MM :thumb:

@Cronichemphog; to you too buddy!

@CA; Well, I think it's time to quit all feedings since she is about to finish. This strain in particular should be done in 45-55 days from seed and mine is on DAY 45 today. Autos usually finish in around 2 months +/- few weeks, depending on the strain.
Pot size is 4 point some liters and there's 4L of soil in it. I didn't pat down the soil in the start so the soil level kinda lowered as it got pat down by all the waterings and feedings. Could of easily put 1/2 L more in there if I did pat it down a bit, but hey, lesson learned for the next grow (auto's size also depends on pot size, a lot). I do plan to throw in AKR again for the next grow, the remaining 2 seeds I got. Also plan to go with a bit more soil and a better light, not sure on that yet though. Now that I know how this strain grows I know what kind of changes to make for the next grow, training, feeding, everything.

For now, stopped with the feedings and plant to use plain water until she's done. The leaves will be a bit yellowish too early but hey, not good to feed her when she's finishing up.

Thank you very much for the info though, also if you plan to get some autos in the future, I can already tell you. They will LOVE your growspace and especially those screens you have set up. Point is that you get an auto that tends to grow more in height. I had to go with the smaller ones since I'm very limited with space. I bet they would explode with flowers later on if you gave a try. :D

Cheers!

Current situation:
12051.JPG

21569.JPG

41039.JPG

5835.JPG

6730.JPG

amazing job Madmunchies!

seems you will have some high yield there!
love the way you lst her, have some reps + mate !

Happy Thurweed day MM :thumb:

@netstatmen; Thanks man! And I don't think that it will be a big yielder, it looks bigger on the photos, but hey I'm happy as this is after all my first try, ever. I now know what to change for the next grow. :D
I also plan to feed her once or twice more since N tends to slow down the growth and she after all will be in the box for another week and a half or two more.

@Cronichemphog; cheers!
:ganjamon:

awesome looking plant. I love micro grows like this. I would only give them water or water with molasses for a bit because of the nutrient burnt leaf tips.

she will produce big buds if you let her mature.

how many watts are you running?

Are you sure that the N deficiency won't make much of a difference since she's in a late flowering stage? Because that's mainly the reason why I wanted to feed her again.. I don't get how can leaf tips get burnt like that from only two 1/4 dose feedings and still show signs of missing N which was given to her with the feedings. (NPK 6-8-8)

Shes under 83W at the moment, it was suppose to be 90 but I had to replace one of the blubs. That's not a lot of light so that may be one of the reasons she's as big. I plan to go with at least 100W next time.
How much more do you think she has until she finishes producing buds? Because if you can keep her for longer than the breeders expectations in the flowering stage, that is what I will do as long as it would keep thickening up! :D

Also thanks for stopping by, keep it real!

Are you sure that the N deficiency won't make much of a difference since she's in a late flowering stage? Because that's mainly the reason why I wanted to feed her again.. I don't get how can leaf tips get burnt like that from only two 1/4 dose feedings and still show signs of missing N which was given to her with the feedings. (NPK 6-8-8)

Shes under 83W at the moment, it was suppose to be 90 but I had to replace one of the blubs. That's not a lot of light so that may be one of the reasons she's as big. I plan to go with at least 100W next time.
How much more do you think she has until she finishes producing buds? Because if you can keep her for longer than the breeders expectations in the flowering stage, that is what I will do as long as it would keep thickening up! :D

Also thanks for stopping by, keep it real!

where are you noticing yellowing lol? this is what hunger looks like.

IMG_20131125_231929565.jpg

@b.real; I was talking about this.

Also it's been a while since I've done an update, I'm kinda busy at the times. Pictures are from yesterday evening, shes on DAY 53 today. All the yellowing is happening slower then I expected so I think she'll manage until she's done. Doing fine other then that, took off a few yellow leaves and plain water.

Also this is the closest closeup I managed to take, was pretty baked at the time. :D

So the trics are I'd say somewhere in the middle of clear and cloudy. How much more do you guys think she has until shes ready for the dark period + harvest? :laugh:
Cheers!

how long you plan on keeping it in the dark?
Happy Weednsday MM :thumb:

Looks like she is getting there :) I would wait another week maybe two, see if she plumps up a bit more. More weight can't hurt!
Lookin well MM :Namaste:

that looks like past nutrient burn. if she's drinking, I wouldn't worry about it. I would give her another couple weeks to grow.

Hello there Madmunchies

Nice grow you got going on, interesting how the Auto respond to LST, Im also growing an Auto for the first time and I didn't really touched it apart from an early defoliation (5 leaves or so) I don't really use Nutes But I recently just started to use molasses.
We have around the same start date and I love how all your buds explode with pistils, I guess you made a good call (LST) cause all the buds seems to have equal shares of light.

Hope to see a good yield!

nice job

Happy Munchday MM :thumb:

@Cronichemphog; I was thinking 48 hours and then chopchop! Cheers to you too!

@b.real; Damn, turns out only the two 1/4 feedings were too much for her. Thanks!

@danishoes21; Hey man! I'm pretty proud of the way it grew, I do plan to try and make it even better for the next grow (LST). A good friend of mine also has a AKR auto growing in his tent with the same start day and his turned out smaller with only the main cola being the most developed bud on the whole plant, he didn't have a screen, so no lst. Less light def effected the lower growth.

I hope so too, thanks bud! :laugh:

@CA215; I'm finally done with my finals so now I got some time to post an update. :D
She looks good, think she's real close to chophop time! Sucking up what she needs from the leaves, real frosty, most of the stigmas turned brownish and I think I'll be waiting for the trics to turn mostly cloudy with only a bit of them starting to turn amber since this is almost a pure indica so why not finish her with the trics shes suppose to have as an indica. :D

The only ones that didn't manage to develop as fine as everything else are the two shoots from the very bottom, but hey it doesn't hurt to have some popcorn bud, could use them for hashmaking too. I did chop some of the small growth off which wouldn't make it under all of those leaves, so someone who has a stronger lights could get a LOT with this strain really, just with bigger pots and you're good to go. :D

Cheers everyone! :ganjamon:

I felt the finals pressures too brotha :) She is swelling up NICE! She is really reminding me of my berry kush experimental plant I did this outdoor season, very nice chuky indica nugs with those really nice looking orange/tan pistils, yum :yummy: Are you getting any dominate smells off of her MM? All the Afghani I have came across was a nice stanky raunchy hash plant smell sometimes bringing along a lemon or lime scent. That is very cool that your buddy is also growing a bean, you guys can now shoot info back and forth to see what works vest. I think you are spot on with the lst on these autos, possibly a little more bending and tucking early on and those smaller nugs might be able to develop a bit :) here's my BK, I had to track them down, they look totally similar except your girls have abit more nuggage :Namaste: hope its okay I post this :)
100_4354.JPG

Some reps your way MM< almost to harvest day yeehaw! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom