15-day-old seedlings with spots on leaves

LoveCannabis61

1- Lekelerle ilgili sorun nedir?
2- saksı 6 galon ışık Philips Green Power (SHP)600w ışık aralığı 50cm
3- kızlar 2 gün önce kenardan daire şeklinde 500ml/0,5 sakinleştirici su ile sulandı
4- sıcaklık gündüz 26 gece 22 derece nem gece 70 gün 40

3- kızlar 2 gün önce kenardan daire şeklinde 500ml/0,5 sakinleştirici su ile sulandı

C272EFAB-C316-4511-9493-0BD5EBC27E0E.jpeg

D287F1EB-5D5F-47C6-8300-CD98A71F5D01.jpeg

CF264797-1EB6-418B-A670-1D803D2244BE.jpeg

24B9CFC7-9951-47BF-90D9-9D0471671CE4.jpeg

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Sorry about your girl.
You have to hit the translate button.
We need English. :Namaste:
What soil is she in?
What are you feeding?
How often?
Thanks.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Soryy bro
1- What is the problem with stains? 2- pot 6 gallon light Philips Green Power (SHP)600w light range 50cm 3- the girls were irrigated with 500ml/0.5 calming water 2 days ago in a circle from the side 4- temperature day 26 at night 22 degrees humidity at night 70 days 40

Sorry, 600 w is very strong for seedlings.
I think they are cooking from it.
Or your soil ? Is hot ?
What is in the pots.
Move the light back.
Or use a bit of a shade till they get bigger.

Bill284 😎

now i put 250w MH and distanced it away at 50cm soft potting soil without fertilizer I guess. I installed 600w 1 week ago and growth stopped, leaves stained. Is there anything else I should do dude?
Some mild nutrients with superthrive or b1
would help.
As long as you rectified the light issue feed her properly and work on growing roots until the leaves grow out. :Namaste:

Bill284 :cool:

The humidity machine works every day, girls, the average 15-day humidity is around 50 when I put my hand into the soil, the soil feels hot. Is this a problem. Also, I turned to 250w MH and the leaves seem to recover in one day, it's not coco, it's soil. it dries quickly, the fan works, I hope the wind strengthens the branches.

when I put my hand into the soil, the soil feels hot. Is this a problem.
At the end of the day when the lights turn off my soil will feel warm. Then in the morning when the lights first come back on my soil feels cool. I have never thought that my soil would feel hot.

It is a balancing act between temperatures of the air and the soil and the lights. The soil should not be hotter than the air temperature at the top of the plant.

Is it possible that the soil is too dry? Moist soil will tend to stay cooler because of the evaporating water which is why it is called "evaporation cooling".

I noticed that the soil dries quickly, when I put my finger in 3 cm, the soil looked dry and hot, so I immediately watered my plants. I see you're suffering from intense light and nutrient deficiency, do you think so mate?
try move your light to 121,92cm 50 cm is to close then as they mature slowly move light closer mine cup up at 91,44cm if u have a cool tube u could go to 91,44cm

Hey @LoveCannabis61 and welcome to the forum!

Use 1 gallon pot (4 liter) for the young plant, until it is healthy and established... at least 40 cm tall. Then transplant to the big pot. Using small pot makes much easier to control watering.

happy growing! 🌱

Hey @LoveCannabis61 and welcome to the forum!

Use 1 gallon pot (4 liter) for the young plant, until it is healthy and established... at least 40 cm tall. Then transplant to the big pot. Using small pot makes much easier to control watering.

happy growing! 🌱
You can't repot for autoflowering plants bro, it gets stressed, it blooms early, the harvest is low, its head is back

You can't repot for autoflowering plants bro, it gets stressed, it blooms early, the harvest is low, its head is back
Let's ask the crew... is this really true in all cases? Are there ways to prevent problems? It seems counterintuitive to me.

Let's ask the crew... is this really true in all cases? Are there ways to prevent problems? It seems counterintuitive to me.
What is true is that if the plant, especially the root system, is damaged during transplanting there is a good chance it will be stunted through the rest of the growing time until harvest. Same sort of thing as when the root system is damaged by not getting watered properly. It might not kill the plant but it can cause the thing to grow slow.

Thing with autoflowers is that they will start the flowering stage on a schedule whether the grower wants them to or not. The tricky part is that the grower often can just guess the schedule. Any damage to the root system or the above soil growth can slow down the plant but it does not stop the clock.

A fair number of growers have shown photos of their autoflowers and the plant is thick and healthy looking with good canopies and lots of buds. The common thing is that they kept on top of what the plant is doing and what is needed to maintain a healthy plant even if they transplanted.

What is true is that if the plant, especially the root system, is damaged during transplanting there is a good chance it will be stunted through the rest of the growing time until harvest. Same sort of thing as when the root system is damaged by not getting watered properly. It might not kill the plant but it can cause the thing to grow slow.

Thing with autoflowers is that they will start the flowering stage on a schedule whether the grower wants them to or not. The tricky part is that the grower often can just guess the schedule. Any damage to the root system or the above soil growth can slow down the plant but it does not stop the clock.

A fair number of growers have shown photos of their autoflowers and the plant is thick and healthy looking with good canopies and lots of buds. The common thing is that they kept on top of what the plant is doing and what is needed to maintain a healthy plant even if they transplanted.
Thanks for confirming. So, it's not necessarily true that you can't transplant young autos. One needs to use care not to damage roots or otherwise stress the plant, which in entirely doable. Autos are more sensitive than photos, because they're on their own schedule. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom