15-day-old seedlings with spots on leaves

Üzgünüm dostum, sanırım burada bazı dil engeli sorunlarımız var... İngilizce/Çekçe.

Fotoğraflar için teşekkürler.

Tekrar deneyelim...

Otomatik çiçek tohumunun türü (çeşidi) nedir?

Sıcaklık gece 28 C? Bu 82 F! "Gün 25 gece 22" dediniz, yani gündüz 77 F gece 72 F. Işıklar açıkken tesisteki sıcaklık nedir? 25C?

Turba dışında toprakta ne var? %100 turba mı? Bu gerçekten pek çok şeyi açıklayabilir.
merhaba gün 27 gece 22.23 derece sadece turba

the fertilizers i used locked the plants, there are problems in the root for now, i will continue with just ph 6.4 only water and i will observe

Agree with everyone else that you absolutely can transplant autos. Mine have always grown better when I've started them in smaller pots then do a single transplant to the final container. If the substrate is soil then it's best to pH the water/feed to 6.3. I can't tell what your substrate is really. If you can get it where you are, you should be able to, I'd recommend Biobizz Light mix or All mix. Easy to get in most shops across Europe. As these are autos I'd be tempted to start again if you have more seeds. By the time these recover they'll be starting to flower and will be severely stunted. Get some good soil like Biobizz, start in smaller pots, don't blast seedlings with too much light/heat, read up on correct watering practices. Might not be what you want to hear but that's my input.

Agree with everyone else that you absolutely can transplant autos. Mine have always grown better when I've started them in smaller pots then do a single transplant to the final container. If the substrate is soil then it's best to pH the water/feed to 6.3. I can't tell what your substrate is really. If you can get it where you are, you should be able to, I'd recommend Biobizz Light mix or All mix. Easy to get in most shops across Europe. As these are autos I'd be tempted to start again if you have more seeds. By the time these recover they'll be starting to flower and will be severely stunted. Get some good soil like Biobizz, start in smaller pots, don't blast seedlings with too much light/heat, read up on correct watering practices. Might not be what you want to hear but that's my input.
thank you for your answer these plants started in a glass at first the soil was the same and the growth was good I bought it in a big pot without damaging the roots then the growth also slowed down and cal mag couldn't pull it out of the soil so they started to rot I think there is rot in the roots I think I watered frequently

thank you for your answer these plants started in a glass at first the soil was the same and the growth was good I bought it in a big pot without damaging the roots then the growth also slowed down and cal mag couldn't pull it out of the soil so they started to rot I think there is rot in the roots I think I watered frequently
Over watering is a common mistake and causes a lot of problems in soil. I think most of us have done it at some point.

Hey @LoveCannabis61

I can't help you, really, unless you answer the questions I'm asking, and answer in English.

What is the composition of the soil you are using? From the bag, we can see it contains peat moss. Is it 100% peat moss?

:thanks:

Unfortunately, 2 weeks have passed, I have installed 250w stained leaves, I have removed it now, I installed 600w hps. It's been a month, the flowers are like this, what should I do?

9C59C04F-2072-423F-9F96-4B32513F9547.jpeg
Hi pal your plants do not look overwatered that is light burn from hps if they was overwatered the growth would be twisted or droopy. You have to have your lights far until they get a little bigger some autos take longer to take off try 1ml per ltr of veg feed and put your light to 4ft on 600w try that for a week if nothing happens get rid of them here's a overwatered plant in the cup second pic is 12 days later that plant is about 5 ft from 400w hps. There also autoflowers
WP_20230128_02_23_59_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230210_13_19_25_Pro - Copy.jpg

Hi pal your plants do not look overwatered that is light burn from hps if they was overwatered the growth would be twisted or droopy. You have to have your lights far until they get a little bigger some autos take longer to take off try 1ml per ltr of veg feed and put your light to 4ft on 600w try that for a week if nothing happens get rid of them here's a overwatered plant in the cup second pic is 12 days later that plant is about 5 ft from 400w hps. There also autoflowers
hi bro i will do what you said and i will get back to you

OK... you are growing in 100% peat moss, under a 600w HPS, and using pH 6.4 water. Humidity 50-70. Temp day 25 C night 22 C. I think @agedmaster has correctly identified that you are having leaf burn from the HPS.
I think @Emilya Green has expertise with peat moss.

pH of peat moss is around 3-4, so needs calcium to bring up the pH. If I was to try to grow in peat moss, I'd probably add dolomite lime and/or oyster shell powder to the mix. I'd also add a lot of other dry ferts, worm castings, and perlite. But I understand you are using CalMag liquid when you water.

image1.png

these burns appear on new leaves and old leaves, can we definitely call it 600w burn?

OK... you are growing in 100% peat moss, under a 600w HPS, and using pH 6.4 water. Humidity 50-70. Temp day 25 C night 22 C. I think @agedmaster has correctly identified that you are having leaf burn from the HPS.
I think @Emilya Green has expertise with peat moss.

pH of peat moss is around 3-4, so needs calcium to bring up the pH. If I was to try to grow in peat moss, I'd probably add dolomite lime and/or oyster shell powder to the mix. I'd also add a lot of other dry ferts, worm castings, and perlite. But I understand you are using CalMag liquid when you water.

image1.png
I'm not sure dude I'm giving calcium liquid nitrogen 10 , urea nitrogen 5 , nitrate nitrogen 5, potassium oxide 5, calcium oxide 10, magnesium oxide 2

OK, let's see what Emilya says. She may be able to recommend how to save these plants.

I also agree with what VetSmoke said:

these burns appear on new leaves and old leaves, can we definitely call it 600w burn?
Yes u had the light a lot closer at the start that's why your leaves are burned then changed to 250w mh now your using 600w hps so leaves are burning again. My autoflower is 6ft it was growing past the light and got burned a little looks like yours just not as bad so i snapped top down. U also want to be careful with nutrients im at 6 and a half weeks and using half feed and still have nute burn but my other auto last time was on same feed as photoperiod with no nute burn i also tested my last one and pulled loads of leaves and branches just pulled them off i wanted to see if it could handle stress and it did with no slow down. Also what bulb are u using there's 2 spectrums one for veg one for flower or u can get a dual spectrum that does veg and flower

Lose about half those nutes. You’re putting everything, and the kitchen sink, into those tiny plants. NPK, cal mag and micronutrients, that’s all you need. Don’t use multiple kinds of nutes that contain basically the same stuff, between light burn and nute burn those plants are having a tough go of it. If those are autos, sorry to say, you’re about out of time.

Back
Top Bottom