1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

CAM001082.jpg

bit of an upgrade :thumb:

I think i need better fans tho, and running out of money fast, it's getting much warmer with the MH bulb, its a 600W I'm running it at 75% power right now

I'm still trying to decide on the best way to fix the airflow, for cheap home remedy I can buy one of those dual blade fans, one side inline, one out, mount it in sheetrock perhaps, remove one of the sliding doors to my closet and replace it with the fan piece, then it's about light escaping in and out with those huge blades, any suggestions?

use an air extractor those they use in toilets some of them extract hit and air very well!:goodjob:

:peace:

use an air extractor those they use in toilets some of them extract hit and air very well!:goodjob:

:peace:

hmmm the ones I see look a bit expensive, I would like to try and not damage any walls, because this isn't my final destination. I have an area in the basement that I am slowly clearing out and building to be a much nicer grow room, so I need something that would hold up until these first auto's are done

Looks good, ocean forest is very rich soil you shouldn't need nutes at all yet and realize that it takes a few days for the effects to show, careful you dont over do it plants that small may not survive a strong dose or a flush to try to save them. Subbed.

Looks good, ocean forest is very rich soil you shouldn't need nutes at all yet and realize that it takes a few days for the effects to show, careful you dont over do it plants that small may not survive a strong dose or a flush to try to save them. Subbed.

thanks, I put roughly 1ml of FloraMicro into a gallon of water, which I believe is even less than 1/4 dose, I will stop though if I see even the slightest sign of burn, is week 2 usually the period to start nutes?

On a side note... I am going to start up a few more plants and do another grow as this one continues. Seeing these are Auto's I will prob use up my two auto seeds I have, need suggestions for what else, I am going to buy another light with my tax return and will have my new grow rooms ready within a month (I hope)

So these are the seeds I have:

6x Headband (reg - hybrid)
2x Sensi Seeds Jack Herer (reg - mostly sativa)

1x Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 (auto - mostly indica)
1x DinaFem Original Amnesia (auto - mostly sativa)

2x Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze (fem - hybrid)
1x Sensi Seeds Super Skunk (fem - hybrid)
1x DinaFem White Widow (fem- 60/40 indica/sativa)
1x Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream (fem - mostly sativa)
1x Greenhouse Seeds Great White Shark (fem - hybrid)
1x Greenhouse Seeds Lemon Skunk (fem - hybrid)
1x Greenhouse Seeds White Rhino (fem - hybrid)
1x Greenhouse Seeds Trainwreck (fem - hybrid)
1x Greenhouse Seeds Cheese (fem - sativa)

Maybe I'll just start a whole new thread for them? Looking to pick no more than 6 from this list, I will be looking for 2-3 sativa dominant plants for school and work, and hybrids/indicas for when I get home from school and work lol

a time frame for when to start adding nutes is kind of irrelevant as you should add them based on how the plant is performing. Usually after two nodes with a set of TRUE leaves on each. True leaves being the actual 5 leaved leafs lol.

Back
Top Bottom