My 2'nd Grow Indoors

GreenRapho

Well hello there 420 Magazine people! :D after taking a number of photos in my tent, I decided I would love to share the progress. At the moment there is 1x Thc bomb, 1x Cream Caramel, 1x Red Diesel and 1x Auto White growing, with the youngest girl only 1/half days old.! Also have a Blue Shark seed germinating, hope fully that will be planted by Saturday.

Before we go any further i would like to explain some things, this is my second grow indoors EVER with my first being less then satisfactory for me with a yield of 32 g from 2 small plants grown under insanely low amounts of light in a closet. But things have change I have now moved into a reflective growing tent and upgraded my lighting vastly, This grow is starting of with 2x 250w, 6400k, CFL lights, and shall move onto 2x 400w HPS bulbs for flowering. All my plants are grown in a mixture of 4 parts coco peat, 1 part universal potting soil, and will be on 100 % biological fertilizers.

I am going to try my best to update at least 1 photo off each plant per week :).

DSC_002418.JPG

View image in gallery

Not sure of the exact pot size for 2 of my plants, but 3 are in 29 Litter pots.

Forgot to mention, out of my current 4 plants (including the auto) I only have 1 feminized the Cream Caramel. So im praying for the best with the red diesel, Thc bomb and Blue shark that has not sprouted yet.

Starting at the top with photos 1 and 2 are the Thc bomb it has grown the most but is having some pale spots and looks droopy most of the time, I would love to hear what people think it would be. Photo #3 is Red diesel she looks very light green, and not very strong. Photo #4-5 is the Cream caramel the only feminized one she looks week like the Red diesel but smaller, showing little improvement after feeding. Photo #5 Blue Shark, not having any problems with her so far steady growth. Photos # 6-7-8 are all the Auto white, she has around 3 weeks left. #6 is just a photos of the leave but i wanted to show you the sort of discolouration I seem to get with all my plants, would love some help to figure this out. My ph is at 7 ordering Ph down tonight as well as some Fungus gnat killer.

you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. the leaf damage on your Thc bomb appears to be from water on the leaves from watering. with your pH at 7 you may be locking out certain nutrients. I use a 3cc syringe to measure out my pH down. for soil insects I use diatomaceous earth placed on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench for fungus gnats called SNS-203.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.google.com mosquito dunks

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural-pesticides sns-203

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Iv been using tap water, i try to let it sit for a bit to try let out some chlorine. I am in nl and believe it or not its hard to find good cannabis growing products(even soil; after about 4 different garden centres i ended up going with a coco soil mixed with a little universal potting soil) and specialized growing equipment, end up ordering on-line or paying extra at grow shops dotted around. found some food safe insecticide that is supposed to kill them.

I have ordered my Ph down, Cal mag grow and bloom :p

The plants are supposed to be fed/watered this Monday, but since the soil is still moist and I'm waiting on my Ph down + cal mag the watering will be postponed a few days .

Sorry there have been no updates, been busy. As for the plants, the Auto white has been harvested and is on its last day of drying. The other 4 have been pulled Due to my Coco soil not working out for me and 0 success getting rid of my fungus fly problem, as well as some important nutrients + ph down being on back order at the store. Another main reason for the abrupt end to these plants is I want to go away for X-mas and having no auto feeding system or any 1 I can ask to take care of them, its simpler for me to start over with some Plagron Batmix ! :D and some different new strains after this Cannabis Cup Amsterdam 2013 ! :p :p

To sum it all up, Ill be scraping this thread and starting fresh late December or early January. With new strains, new soil and a new method of growing for me; I have had good results planting my seeds strait into their final pots, but this next grow I want to start them in small pots and work them up. Just not looking forward to messing around with soil in my room XD

Back
Top Bottom