1st Grow - Indoor Northern Lights Auto

So just two of each through flower?? That's amazing. Great stuff. I bet you can't wait to get some corn germ'ing..

I always get confused with this, when talking about LED or CFL wattage, are we talking actual or equivalent?

So Kitty, were you running 4 x 24w in Flower?

Thanks Dudette!

-J.

And no, not 4 x 24, I just went to take a look at the bulbs, it was 2 x 23 that were the 6500k and then 2 x 20 that were the 2700k, if you go back on this loooong journal you'll find all the info, because I actually began with an 8 watt cfl or something super low like that and then the plant stretched and I was like "oh god it's not equivalent it's actual wattage" so that answers your other question too ^^

Here's the post when I bought the two last bulbs 1st Grow - Indoor Northern Lights Auto

Smoke report: she tastes good and sweet and has a nice punch and good high.

That's what my partner said, to me because it's basically the first I've smoked I don't know any better or worse so yeah xD

This journal is pretty much complete now :)

:bravo: GreenKitty and :thanks:

It's been a terrific trip.
:green_heart:

Thank you so much :thanks:

And watch out for my 2nd grow, things might start early, in all this Christmas spirit :p

Also I miss having a plant growing to keep me company, me being always at home and him at work, having a little plant to take care off is really cool, but not any plant... Cannabis is the one, it's special and fragile but tough, it's just an amazing plant to keep.

Okay so for some closing thoughts, growing cannabis was an incredibly amazing experience! I got to learn a TON about general plants and about the plant itself! It was a great challenge that also brought me a sense of fulfillment, joy and just honor. Some of the cannabis from this grow is going for people that need it a lot for medical reasons, depression, anxiety disorders and others, so it's a great honor to grow something that will help people, and it helped me too, because it was an amazing experience!

Thank you all who have helped but a major thanks to Antics for coming early and steering me into the right direction!

Next grow will be different, hopefully bigger and better and just like this one I will love my little plant lady until she goes to a better place to do good :)

Well done! I can't wait for grow #2. :bravo:

Well she's arriving early next week, and I'll make the journal then, hopefully I'll make a set up to make some awesome videos and high quality gifs for the journal :)

Who do I ask to move this to the completed journals?

just put a little note to the powers that be using the report this post button at the bottom of each posting and let them know your done with this journal.

looking forward to the next grow from you.

Hello ! I havent grown my first seed yet but i have some question on lighting for you . How do you install the lights with the wire and tap to the bulb so you can control it from the powerport :( I have no idea man ! please help me buddy !

Hello ! I havent grown my first seed yet but i have some question on lighting for you . How do you install the lights with the wire and tap to the bulb so you can control it from the powerport :( I have no idea man ! please help me buddy !

Hey, I just bought some light wiring that had an on and off switch on it and a thing to put the bulb. Though I did have one light that was a home made kind of thing, I wired a normal electric cable (with a male connector) to the lighting fixture (I think it's called that the thing you screw the light bulb to) and then just put it on the electrical female socket to turn the light on and then disconnected it to turn it off.

But you can also buy and extension cord with like 4-5 sockets and an on and off switch and just use the switch to turn the lights on and off.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom