200 Watt Cree CXB3590 4 COB Grow Light Kit

Wow Jimmy love the set up!
Here are a few pictures of my current set up. 100w CXB3590
IMG_640813.JPG
IMG_640913.JPG
IMG_641010.JPG
IMG_641212.JPG

Hope to add 2 more COBs after the summer. The blue dream auto on the right is only 11 days old, I've personally never had a plant look this good and strong at 11 days. Can't wait to see what she'll look like in about 60 more days

Hope to add 2 more COBs after the summer. The blue dream auto on the right is only 11 days old, I've personally never had a plant look this good and strong at 11 days. Can't wait to see what she'll look like in about 60 more days

:thumb: They look sweet. 11 days and growing well. :goodjob:

Blue dream auto is one of those autos I might wanna visit from HSO. My wife always liked blue dream.
The blue dream CBD as well.

Beautiful tent shots RheinRover. :hug: :love: I keep hearing great things about Blue Dream. I wasn't aware there was an auto.

Gosh, we have a lot of cultivators using these lights now, don't we? We have a lighting revolution going on. :laughtwo: Feels good to be out here ahead of the crowd.

Beautiful tent shots RheinRover. :hug: :love: I keep hearing great things about Blue Dream. I wasn't aware there was an auto.

Gosh, we have a lot of cultivators using these lights now, don't we? We have a lighting revolution going on. :laughtwo: Feels good to be out here ahead of the crowd.

I was able to pick up the blue dream autos while at Spannabis for such a good price I couldn't pass them up. Have always heard good things about HSO, now seeing it first hand I'm a believer. Seed sprouted in 2 days after a 12 hour soak and hasn't stopped growing since.

Thanks buddy.. Your girls will love that light.. Heres mine at 13 days, ive never had growth like this either..
Cheers bro, good things to come..

Thanks for the kind words, its awesome to see others having the same success!

I was able to pick up the blue dream autos while at Spannabis for such a good price I couldn't pass them up. Have always heard good things about HSO, now seeing it first hand I'm a believer. Seed sprouted in 2 days after a 12 hour soak and hasn't stopped growing since.

Thanks for the kind words, its awesome to see others having the same success!

This might sound strange but I wish i needed seeds right now. Got an feeling for HSO genetics. And blue dream (auto) is first on the list.

This might sound strange but I wish i needed seeds right now. Got an feeling for HSO genetics. And blue dream (auto) is first on the list.

Nothing strange about that at all. I'm always searching around wishing I needed seeds. One day I'll have a space large enough to grow all of my wants.

Nothing strange about that at all. I'm always searching around wishing I needed seeds. One day I'll have a space large enough to grow all of my wants.

Oh my gosh RheinRover, do you think such a thing is possible? The "needs" keep growing. :laughtwo:

I feel like I have all these strains I want to run and I have them in my possession.
For example: ACE seeds Nepal Jam, I got one fem.
I have 10 reg of Docs Dank seed triple purple rhino.
I have 10 reg of Farmhouse genetics grape cookies.
Some of my freebies a pre 98 bubba and a frenchCheese.
That just off the top of my head. Plus all my homemade stock.
I got to get busy sprouting for summer at some point..................:rofl:

I feel like I have all these strains I want to run and I have them in my possession.
For example: ACE seeds Nepal Jam, I got one fem.
I have 10 reg of Docs Dank seed triple purple rhino.
I have 10 reg of Farmhouse genetics grape cookies.
Some of my freebies a pre 98 bubba and a frenchCheese.
That just off the top of my head. Plus all my homemade stock.
I got to get busy sprouting for summer at some point..................:rofl:

I'm finally starting to get a little low on my seed count.
I do have some that I'm really just chomping at the bit to sprout. Haven't found much info about them but what I have sounds great. The seeds are Krishna Kush by Colorado Seed Inc. Produced with organic methods and really hoping they like the LOS life. Guessing they would do awesome in any high bix soil. Their seed bank is quite small and from what I've seen I think only sold in CO, but really worth a look if your in the mood to try something new.

I'm finally starting to get a little low on my seed count.
I do have some that I'm really just chomping at the bit to sprout. Haven't found much info about them but what I have sounds great. The seeds are Krishna Kush by Colorado Seed Inc. Produced with organic methods and really hoping they like the LOS life. Guessing they would do awesome in any high bix soil. Their seed bank is quite small and from what I've seen I think only sold in CO, but really worth a look if your in the mood to try something new.

Did you mention them some where else? Because I was just checking them out maybe 2 days ago?

I am dreaming about their Hibiscus Sunrise and Chupacabra!
Too funny that you mention it.

Did you mention them some where else? Because I was just checking them out maybe 2 days ago?

I am dreaming about their Hibiscus Sunrise and Chupacabra!
Too funny that you mention it.

Funny enough it wasn't me. Great to hear their name is getting out there though.

I dont know how I happened upon them. I have been following a couple of small breeders and may have been linked to them from there.
I remember them because sometimes I visit family in denver and I see what appears to be the ability to get their seeds from some locations there. I hope so and not clones.

I dont know how I happened upon them. I have been following a couple of small breeders and may have been linked to them from there.
I remember them because sometimes I visit family in denver and I see what appears to be the ability to get their seeds from some locations there. I hope so and not clones.

Seeds would be great, and not that it matters but their packaging is awesome as well.

Hey there keltic

very nice setup and fabrication of the DIY COB build

I thought I would drop by and offer assistance to anyone wanting to tackle a DIY COB build bracket like the ones I made for SweetSue.

the easiest way is to use the "L" brackets used around the edges of suspended ceilings.
They are cheap and easy to cut with tin snips. Pop rivets or bolts are a toss up. both require drilling holes.

the next easiest is using stock aluminum "L", 1/8" 3/4"x3/4" 6 or 8 ft around $12-15 at the hardware.
another few bucks for bolts. requires using a hack saw, a bit more labor intensive, but they do look more professional.

easy brackets which ever method one chooses.

If anyone needs any help or guidance along the way making one, they can IM me and I would be glad to try and assist them.

Happy Growing

HH

:thanks:

building the grid was the hardest for me. something easier to work with would have been nice, the ceiling grids do a nice job. are they made of tin?

I don't know the answer to that question keltic, but they worked great. Inexpensive, easy to fabricate, and sturdy enough to easily support the lights. Once the material caught his eye Hash Hound banged them out in no time.

Thanks Sue. I struggled over the choice of rail material. I knew I didnt have the cutting ability I wished for with the aluminum I used but I made it work. I was thinking of sturdy PVC. In the end my rail is fine the way it is. All of my machinations and theories, simple worked well. ........Rectangle tent, straight rail light.

:thanks:

building the grid was the hardest for me. something easier to work with would have been nice, the ceiling grids do a nice job. are they made of tin?

A magnet sticks to them so I assume some sore of light weight sheet metal.

Back
Top Bottom