200 Watt Cree CXB3590 4 COB Grow Light Kit

You are absolutely welcome.

We live in a studio apartment and my wife doesn't want a big tent in our living/bedroom so I grow behind our couch. I keep the grow area small and well contained, most days.

Cheers

I know the feeling. I have a small tent as well that my wife so graciously lets me keep in the bedroom. I will say she's been much happier now with the Timbers. The hum of the MarsHydro was getting old.

Sooooo happy with mine. Look, sunshine in a box!

IMG_54078.JPG

Hash Hound made the frames to hold the driver.

GoodMorning SweetSue, did you build them yourself? If so was it costly to do?

Mine were a gift and to be honest, I haven't priced them. I had Hash Hound graciously come over to help me assemble them and fabricate the frames. He was an invaluable resource with all his years experience with DIY, but MsSinful, they snap together like a dream. :cheesygrinsmiley:

From the rumble I keep hearing from other happy owners the price is reasonable. Now you have me curious.........

This set runs $399 without the frame. These frames were fabricated out of the framework used to hang lowered ceiling tiles. It was an easy and inexpensive make that pleased Hash Hound to no end.

I got two of these kits and another 200 Watt kit with 2 lights. Now I feel even more loved. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I need a friend like you have SweetSue, that's very nice of Dan to kit you out like that.

I'll have to keep on building cheapos for now but they're still doing the trick :thumb:

IMG_084338.JPG

Yours are beautiful, and look at those happy plants. :cheesygrinsmiley: May I ask, how far do you keep yours from the canopy Kraize? What wattage are this units? Save me the search. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Do you know what color temp would be needed in order to use for both veg and flower?

I have 3500 K for the full cycle auto closet and 3000 K for the flowering tents, since they have more red spectra (600-660 nM).

Do you know what color temp would be needed in order to use for both veg and flower?
When i bought my kit i got the 250 watt framework
i used 3500 for the outside 4 and 3000k for the middle one.

I only have 1 tent i can use right now so i have to go full spectrum i figured the extra 3000k would help come flower

Beautiful bud pic there KelticBlue :thumb:

Thanks Kriaze.
I am just fooling around, being my goofy self, it fells good to be back top normal.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking forward to harvest, gonna roll a nice one.:rollit:

Here is the top down look to see how far from canopy for reference. 12-13 inches on average.

CIMG2091.jpg

Each bud is full of flower down the stem and under the canopy
up the skirt with flash

CIMG2087.jpg

The general loo of the side.
CIMG2090.jpg

I'd have to agree with you keltic, this looks to be one of your best harvests. You have such a way with the camera. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I'm gonna go lower my lights.

IMG_54118.JPG

Took them down to 13-14" above the canopy. I'll watch for stress, but I'm fairly certain I won't have any show up.

Took them down to 13-14" above the canopy. I'll watch for stress, but I'm fairly certain I won't have any show up.

Wonderfully done:goodjob:.

I have full confidence you will be fine.
I have been watching for burnt tips, like you do. So far, so good.
I know you like the dappled (sun)light under-neath, isnt that what you call it? Good penetration with light.

If you see any stress or what not, lemme know as my tops are finished strech but are still growing into the 12 inch and less range. I will do the same.

Easily my most favorite part about these lights is how close they can get to the canopy and the results because of that!

Thank you for that. I'm loving all this encouragement to get close. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom