2017, Pstarsr, Hydro Grow, Cabinet, CFL & LED Mix, Bag Seed

Got busy building this planter box for my wife and kids
420-magazine-mobile1978875349.jpg

I missed the time window last night and didn't get a picture. So here's the new ones as of this morning.

420-magazine-mobile1859335328.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1952169445.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nice woodwork.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Re: 2017 - Pstarsr - Hydro Grow - Cabinet - CFL & LED Mix - Bag Seed

Ouchies! She looks ok though. Won't do that again in a hurry will ya lol

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

Yea I think she will be ok. Couple broken branches but not torn so I guess it's time to watch a repair. I've heard crazy things of damage healing.

Hope the canopy evens out, I'm nearing the end of stretch and height for the lights on the left

P,
Looks like you got a few branches really jutting out. I don't see any reason why you can't truss them up to the main stalk. That will certainly help your canopy and concentrate your light.
Guage

Hey, I'm a little late to the party but subbed your thread if you don't mind. I like the small grows, I don't have the space for a tent myself.

About dropping the CFL on your girl. How bad is the branch damage? If the skin is broken maybe treat it like a supercrop and wrap some tape around the wound?

I wouldn't worry too much about the heat. The CFLs definitely are hot but I have found they usually need extended time touching the plant to truly cook anything.

P,
Looks like you got a few branches really jutting out. I don't see any reason why you can't truss them up to the main stalk. That will certainly help your canopy and concentrate your light.
Guage

I tried "mainlining" where you don't fim/top just tilt the main stem over to expose more node sites to light so they shoot up. I'm gona wait till stretch is done and then see what I need to restructure. The top/ terminal node is still twisting up to the light and stretching, so maybe by the end of the week. Little stalks are rising in the middle also.

2017 - Pstarsr - Hydro Grow - Cabinet - CFL & LED Mix - Bag Seed

Hey, I'm a little late to the party but subbed your thread if you don't mind. I like the small grows, I don't have the space for a tent myself.

About dropping the CFL on your girl. How bad is the branch damage? If the skin is broken maybe treat it like a supercrop and wrap some tape around the wound?

I wouldn't worry too much about the heat. The CFLs definitely are hot but I have found they usually need extended time touching the plant to truly cook anything.

The skin didn't break they just bent or folded. The folds are brown today but the rest is still green, I'm wondering if they "knuckle" up? We shall see. Yea CFLs take some time to cook

Pics for fun

Things are reaching up on the right, it should level out. Plus close up of bends

ad628f64e71803df1fa2bf6d648e2666.jpg
0195d4ae473981b56a7d0e899acf712b.jpg
c617c11cef2d86c6dc0bf533486237d3.jpg

I would be interested to know what type of yields you get with this setup or that you had in the past?

Mine is approaching 3 weeks into flower but it looks more like 4 because I rolled off to 12/12 instead of a straight switch. My point is, most of my bud sites seem really small and I don't know if that is to be expected for these smaller grows. I didn't expect monster colas but would like to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Male on the right! Removed and cut in anger

But female on the left! Atleast one Made it, gotta give up on random bag seeds already.

Little LST to use the whole box, now that she is alone

420-magazine-mobile1801352688.jpg

Have you thought about cloning the female, it is almost like a surgical procedure, iv read about it maybe you should look into it possible i followed man i wanna see how well this goes!

Have you thought about cloning the female, it is almost like a surgical procedure, iv read about it maybe you should look into it possible i followed man i wanna see how well this goes!
I think he should.

2017 - Pstarsr - Hydro Grow - Cabinet - CFL & LED Mix - Bag Seed

I would be interested to know what type of yields you get with this setup or that you had in the past?

Mine is approaching 3 weeks into flower but it looks more like 4 because I rolled off to 12/12 instead of a straight switch. My point is, most of my bud sites seem really small and I don't know if that is to be expected for these smaller grows. I didn't expect monster colas but would like to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Check my other journal, I only have two completed right now. But I have grown Atleast 4 full plants in the box. I can get maybe an ounce from one plant in soil, I'm interested to see what the hydroponics yields.

Honestly it's all how much light you give it. The more light the bigger flower, especially in these low wattage box grows.

This plant seems to really dig the LED, stretched right up to it. My flower sites are only slightly hairy right now, they fatten up a lot near the end of the cycle.

I too would like big donkey dick colas, but I don't think I have the watts to achieve that

Do you have a journal? I'd be interested to see the plant

Check my other journal, I only have two completed right now. But I have grown Atleast 4 full plants in the box. I can get maybe an ounce from one plant in soil, I'm interested to see what the hydroponics yields.

Honestly it's all how much light you give it. The more light the bigger flower, especially in these low wattage box grows.

This plant seems to really dig the LED, stretched right up to it. My flower sites are only slightly hairy right now, they fatten up a lot near the end of the cycle.

I too would like big donkey dick colas, but I don't think I have the watts to achieve that

Do you have a journal? I'd be interested to see the plant

I just figured out how to put links in my sig, thank you for that.

Yeah I was looking at what I think was your first journal. From the pictures yield looked like about an ounce but I wasn't sure.

My plant has a ton of bud sites but they are all super small even the primary grow tip. I'm trying to crank up the light but I have to balance right now between more light and too much heat. Currently she is running around 86-93f (30-34c) when lights are on, that's only three bulbs at 23w each. I can fit a fourth in the grow box but if I turn it on temps shoot up to ~100f (~40c). She's doing ok in the heat but drinks a lot of water and from what I've read the heat reduces the density of finished buds.

Back
Top Bottom